Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Catwoman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found on YouTube:- DeanKnight333

And Dean Knight confirmed on video showing the tape measuring an approximate depth of 17”! (At 20 minutes in his hour long video review).

It’s nice to be vindicated. Math is always right.... though I must admit I was concerned that my original assumptions might’ve been incorrect.

Pic by Christian Francis Orongan:

O2boARz.jpg

I love almost everything about it. The pose and the body sculpt are amazing.

The only thing holding me back from buying it is that I prefer Arkham City Catwoman.

I love almost everything about it. The pose and the body sculpt are amazing.

The only thing holding me back from buying it is that I prefer Arkham City Catwoman.

What differences are there besides the amount of heavy makeup that the AC version wears?

What differences are there besides the amount of heavy makeup that the AC version wears?

The face is completely redone. It's not just the make-up that makes them look different; in fact, I thought it would be obvious but let me try to explain:

*) face shape, Arkham City Catwoman has rounder cheeks

*) eyebrows: shape and thickness are totally different:AC Catwoman's eyebrows are more rounded whereas AK CW's are thinner and have a soft angled arch

*) eyes (Arkham City Catwoman's eyes are more catlike, Arkham Knight CW has eyes like a deer)

*) AC CW's lips seem to be fuller, but that varies from scene to scene

Both have symmetrical faces and would be obviously beautiful irl, but they look quite different from each other.

P1 finally shipped her today, can't wait! :yess: I hope I'll have luck with the customs this time...

The face is completely redone. It's not just the make-up that makes them look different; in fact, I thought it would be obvious but let me try to explain:

*) eyebrows: shape and thickness are totally different:AC Catwoman's eyebrows are more rounded whereas AK CW's are thinner and have a soft angled arch

*) eyes (Arkham City Catwoman's eyes are more catlike, Arkham Knight CW has eyes like a deer)

Both have symmetrical faces and would be obviously beautiful irl, but they look quite different from each other.

To be fair, prime 1's face doesn't look 100% like the game (which isn't a bad thing), just like their Harley doesn't look exactly like how she was in the game.

IMO they're basically the same so I don't see prime 1 releasing a City version

To be fair, prime 1's face doesn't look 100% like the game (which isn't a bad thing), just like their Harley doesn't look exactly like how she was in the game.

IMO they're basically the same so I don't see prime 1 releasing a City version

It's not a matter of opinion.

2863056-arkham+city's+catwoman.jpg 2863057-arkham+knight's+catwoman.jpg

P1 won't do her in 1/3 but they mentioned that there's a chance for the City line in 1/5. It would be pretty stupid not to make her since I'm not the only one who wants an Arkham City Catwoman statue that is actually good.

Arkham Knight Catwoman is also great though.

It is a matter of opinion. And like I said, prime 1's faces don't look exactly like your pic so she represents either game

It is a matter of opinion. And like I said, prime 1's faces don't look exactly like your pic so she represents either game

1) if you say so

2) the statue is not my reference material

3) she obviously represents the Arkham Knight game (although the likeness is not 100% perfect)

Maybe I should have clarified my statement, because yes it's obvious the faces are different with the biggest aspect being much heavier makeup vs. softer makeup. Beyond the obvious makeup differences, I chalked the other facial differences up to a difference in artist and technology (PS3 vs. PS4).

The only costume difference I see is that the AC version has a cat symbol hanging from the choker part of her cowl while the AK does not.

She's lovely either way, but I can see how some like the more dramatic look of AC. Personally, my only disappointment is that all three faces have battle damage. They could have at least made one of those portraits have no damage to suit the people that don't want bruises on her pretty face.

Maybe I should have clarified my statement, because yes it's obvious the faces are different with the biggest aspect being much heavier makeup vs. softer makeup. Beyond the obvious makeup differences, I chalked the other facial differences up to a difference in artist and technology (PS3 vs. PS4).

The only costume difference I see is that the AC version has a cat symbol hanging from the choker part of her cowl while the AK does not.

She's lovely either way, but I can see how some like the more dramatic look of AC. Personally, my only disappointment is that all three faces have battle damage. They could have at least made one of those portraits have no damage to suit the people that don't want bruises on her pretty face.

I fully agree.

Back