Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Catwoman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well bad news, i'm one of the ones with the broken leg. mine is around where the leg connects to the boot on the inner right leg area. so bummed. not even sure i'm gonna keep her now or not. when this happens it kills it for me.

Damn that sucks.

I think that makes it 5 between the two forums now :slap

Mine arrived the other day and I just got a chance to unbox it tonight. Here's a pic of her in her new home. (A very crappy pic)

I have a couple of questions. First what's up with the faint grayish spots on her inner thighs? (see pic). I guess it's normal since I see it in others pics. Just looks strange. Second did anyone else get a prime 1 calendar in the box? That was a nice surprise. I remember when sideshow used to do that.

Cat1.JPG

Cat2.jpg

well bad news, i'm one of the ones with the broken leg. mine is around where the leg connects to the boot on the inner right leg area. so bummed. not even sure i'm gonna keep her now or not. when this happens it kills it for me.

Yep' it pulls the excitement right out of it,been there a couple of times with SS pieces.

If Sideshow can replace her go for it.Don't give up on her even if you have to wait,Best Catwoman to date IMO.But If you really have something else you want more then go for the full refund.
It's all going to depend on Prime 1 and what if any replacement Bodies they allocate to SS.
Since there have been more than a Few since she was shipped I would hope P1 is going into full lockdown mode on QC.And will make it right for all collectors.It seems to be one of their first big Issues.. we shall see how they handle it.

Last edited:
Mine arrived the other day and I just got a chance to unbox it tonight. Here's a pic of her in her new home. (A very crappy pic)

I have a couple of questions. First what's up with the faint grayish spots on her inner thighs? (see pic). I guess it's normal since I see it in others pics. Just looks strange. Second did anyone else get a prime 1 calendar in the box? That was a nice surprise. I remember when sideshow used to do that.

View attachment 447273

View attachment 447274

I think those grey spots should be blended in a bit more - it looks like they forgot to finish it?

You guys getting me nervous. I still haven’t opened mine, almost a week. Cross fingers no broken legs please

I don’t know how some of you guys hold off on unboxing any of your statues.

Once I get home it gets unboxed that day, if not once I get in through the front door.

Quoting myself from the other forum:

Yep, that's where we all are having this trouble. That makes at least five of us now, so definitely a bad glueing/packaging issue. I'm sorry about that, Wah, and I understand being bummed - so was I the first day, but the statue itself is beautiful and I can still admire it nevertheless.

Not that I will settle for an expensive broken piece, mind you. I dearly hope Sideshow will do right by us all. I still haven't heard from them.

Last edited:
I have those grey spots also, but they blend in nicely, at least in my lighting

Mine don't look as bad as in that pic. I changed the contrast some so that they would show when posted. I'm pretty sure that we all have the spots. I'm just wondering what they are supposed to be.

Any picture of the broken leg? To check on mine, I'm bad for those small details

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

I've got that print too! She looks great next to it :clap

Best Catwoman ever made, never selling mine (would be too risky anyways because of possible leg issues) :love

Unpacked #156 and she is perfect. (Legs are fine.) Have “real life” things to do. So, I’ll try to get pictures up later.

And here she is.

cw1a1.jpg

cw2a.jpg

cw3a1.jpg

cw4a1.jpg

cw5a1.jpg

cw6a1.jpg

cw12A.jpg

cw7a.jpg

cw9a.jpg

cw10ab1a.jpg

cw11a1.jpg