Statue Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Batgirl Statue

I guess it's a function of her pose, but Batgirl sure looks a lot smaller than all the other 1:3 statues that she's displayed with...

Prime1setup_zpszgof39he.jpg

This having an extra portrait of her facing her left would be pretty beat. You could essentially rotate the entire piece so the base then matches with the way the others are facing.

I don't like the face - I think the original looks better. The nose and lips don't look right and for that price I'd like it to look spot on :)

batgirl_prime1.jpg

That's hard to judge without painted???

Look about accurate to the second pic for me.

I don't know - I see a smaller nose, thinner top lip and different chin in the original.

But you're right - we'll wait to see it painted :)

These are literally taken from the in game models so if that's what you signed up for, that's what you're getting. It's possible promo pics of Batgirl were painted over so who knows if that changed things but the statues are direct translations from the in game assets.

I'm not a fan of the game look, so I will be passing. The details look good though so if the game look is for you, then this looks like it is going to be a great statue.

These are literally taken from the in game models so if that's what you signed up for, that's what you're getting. It's possible promo pics of Batgirl were painted over so who knows if that changed things but the statues are direct translations from the in game assets.

I had only assumed that was for the Witcher line. If this is the case, then I am incredibly stoked for this!

The Bat family all lined up!

The spot light over these statues was too bright I thought, hope they use a different light display next time.

This statue is going to look night and day once painted to how it looks now. I'll still be on the fence because I'm not even sure I can pull in another one of these after the eventual Catwoman order...and on top of that, Nightwing (one I wanted already) looks STUNNING! This one looks great, but it'll be one that's decided upon once the paint brings the features to life!

I don't like the face - I think the original looks better. The nose and lips don't look right and for that price I'd like it to look spot on :)

batgirl_prime1.jpg
Personally, the way they sculpted the face is what sold me on this. I love the nose and features of the sculpted version. If they change it, I'll save some money since it will become an easy pass.

I'm sure it will look even better painted. Still hoping for an unmasked sculpt as well. :)

Cool! If that's the case, then I'm sure the final version will look awesome. A definite buy for me :clap

The sculpt is pretty nice, but I don't like the pose very much.

The sculpt is pretty nice, but I don't like the pose very much.

Agreed, its great for people that want it as an endcap, but I hate that its made to be an endcap.

Who's actually gonna have room or shelves to line these up though ha. Like not even two side by side for me.

What a display... Work of art

Yeah I'm gonna have to get rid of my Apocalypse PF (which sells for less than the retail price, I believe that thing was a dud) but just so I'll have a spot for Deathstroke

Back