Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine Today and it is freakin awesome!! If you thought the Punisher comiquette clothes were perfectly sculpted this is on another level and in 1/3 scale no less. I feel sorry for those that cancelled this:

2lzUjw.jpg

WgtwxG.jpg

vY8DTp.jpg

OxVvmz.jpg

me8V2f.jpg

YFup5R.jpg

h5jOff.jpg

hDZ4TA.jpg

16FWy8.jpg

Yy9aW3.jpg

KdvpDz.jpg

7wxjba.jpg

2y2uGS.jpg

q7FhH1.jpg

RbBZT1.jpg

H5cRpt.jpg

0n0BO0.jpg

yeTFUj.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice pics and thanks for showing all the options.

And for whatever reason I never realised the helmet had a transparent piece to it. Thought it was all painted.

People cancelled this?

Very nice pics and thanks for showing all the options.

And for whatever reason I never realised the helmet had a transparent piece to it. Thought it was all painted.

People cancelled this?

They changed the helmet. It looks much better now. I used to think the red helmet looked better. Now I think the Arkham Knight one looks better. I cancelled mine last week. No regrets though. After a year of thinking I just don't have a connection to the character. I'd rather put that $900 toward Two-Face or Bane. Hope those that do get this enjoy it!

My has shipped and should be in on Monday. Really looking forward to this one because of the changes they have done to it and plus I really like how they even improved the shipping process.

My first time ordering from SS, how long does it take them to ship your item after they have charged your credit card? I was charged on the 20th and until now status for my AK is processing. Just wanna know if this is normal?

My first time ordering from SS, how long does it take them to ship your item after they have charged your credit card? I was charged on the 20th and until now status for my AK is processing. Just wanna know if this is normal?

They're slow around sdcc because of the manpower that takes so it will probably be a few days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

does anyone else have a loose sniper hand. the magnets on my sniper hand dont hold at all. spoke to sideshow about it theyre only offering me 90 refund :(

does anyone else have a loose sniper hand. the magnets on my sniper hand dont hold at all. spoke to sideshow about it theyre only offering me 90 refund :(

contact Prime 1 at [email protected] send pix and edition# explain your problem they will send a replacement hand.They will also contact Sideshow and let them know.I'M not sure if the part gets sent to SS then SS sends it to you or P1 sends it to you direct.
Should be no problem.Others have already received replacement parts.

Chad Man, that boy is looking quite [email protected]ts...

Last edited:
No loose sniper hand here...just unboxed mine today and this thing is incredible!! The blue paint app and the red paint apps are absoultely stunning. The head sculpts on this are insanely good. Wow, I'm impressed.

I did notice the main AK head had some slight play when it locked into the neck key via magnet, but its soo minor I'm not worried about it. The arm magnets are super friggin' strong. The magnets on the hands are good, not nearly as strong as the arms. Homerun here.

4bb2954db04d0a893600e425833a8f5c.jpg
7d423ae747f8b3b13bddb3ad6c012044.jpg
93e2aece2d01e5f4aceebf7ec8b74503.jpg
c4ecebd935faade05068c691ff8a7378.jpg
5405046091b5d9ff5b3c7ef5b23c919d.jpg
49381e9d5ae2d590a1a20e833fa4f386.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Arkham Knight Exclusive Prime 1 Statue Review distributed by Sideshow (from Batman Arkham Knight)

Back