Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Separate Red Hood release. Nice.

14449997_1179687842077856_2105630480870926125_n.jpg

14492318_1179687715411202_3720772935634909426_n.jpg

It looks good but to me it looks like if they did an extra 500 of the first Exclusive version. They tweaked the helmet, changed the chest plate, took off the switch outs and 50$ from retail price and called it a day.
I like a lot of stuff by P1, I just don't like them flooding the market with continuous iterations of the same characters, plus variants.

Pre ordered. Not sure if I like the Red Hood helmet on this, or the cleaner one included with the Arkham Knight EX. I want in on the Arkham Knight EX waitlist after seeing this, but I don't have the money if it converts now :slap

Pre ordered. Not sure if I like the Red Hood helmet on this, or the cleaner one included with the Arkham Knight EX. I want in on the Arkham Knight EX waitlist after seeing this, but I don't have the money if it converts now :slap

The blood red bat symbol on this trumps the AK red hood setup IMO.

The blood red bat symbol on this trumps the AK red hood setup IMO.
Not the whole set up, I meant the AK clean Red Hood EX helmet alone vs the Red Hood helmet on this. AK Red Hood setup looks odd & incomplete. I was kinda okay missing out on the EX, but now I want it for the clean Red Hood sculpt, to put on the standalone Red Hood statue. That's if they are compatible to be swapped out with each other.

The HUD display pattern they chose for the Red Hood sculpt might look too much like a creepy face to me :lol

14449997_1179687842077856_2105630480870926125_n.jpg

vs

11889579_942336722479637_8843933487218705465_n.jpg

I'm undecided which I like better. I like the added HUD elements added to the new helmet, but the chosen pattern isn't my favourite.

Last edited:
Grabbed the regular from Sideshow today. Free shipping plus $25 coupon. Can't wait to post him up next to Batman. I love all the display options he comes with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today and he is amazing.

Love the clear portion of his mask!
fd0fdcec56aa1353fa7a4271100ed7e8.jpg

5bd622dc0b7520ca2103896b99922c6e.jpg

53f0e5c1bcdef80b07771b6690f8aa2c.jpg

6dbfc8a962bfa0dfdeeaa06af19685d3.jpg

Mine arrived today and he is amazing.

Love the clear portion of his mask!
fd0fdcec56aa1353fa7a4271100ed7e8.jpg
Wow, I've seen a bunch of pics, & watched some video, but I don't remember this being shown or mentioned. I'm that much more excited for mine, which Is on a payment plan going into 2017 :slap But at least I ordered it :yess:

I remember reading about it when they were showing early prototypes but upon release very few people mentioned it in reviews. It's very well executed. Gives it that extra punch that no other piece has.

Royce12 I must say that I entered on the Waitlist of this statue due to your pics posted and last night I got an e-mail indicating that my waitlist on the EX will be converting next week :yess:

I did not think it was going to happen this soon but it is a welcome surprise.

Thank you sir!

Royce12 I must say that I entered on the Waitlist of this statue due to your pics posted and last night I got an e-mail indicating that my waitlist on the EX will be converting next week :yess:

I did not think it was going to happen this soon but it is a welcome surprise.

Thank you sir!

Hey man.. congrats on the conversion. I'm always glad to help other people spend their monies lol.. you won't be disappointed. It's a very nice piece. Now if someone would make a Jason Todd revealed sculpt.

I know right? I want Prime1 to make a bust, with add on pieces for the full statue. I really want an open helmet sculpt.

One thing I don't collect, but really want, is a full size AK helmet, with accurate motion LEDs. I really like the design.

I know right? I want Prime1 to make a bust, with add on pieces for the full statue. I really want an open helmet sculpt.

One thing I don't collect, but really want, is a full size AK helmet, with accurate motion LEDs. I really like the design.

I thought Prime 1 were making a bust on this piece? I could've sworn that someone posted a schedule of announced pieces with a Arkham Knight bust on it.

Really? That would be so cool. I'm already imagining all the different looks P1 could choose from.

I certainly hope so. They added enough variety in the retail package as far as pose options that a bust set would not feel like a money grab. People have been asking Sideshow and Hot Toys to make accessory packs for years. Sculptors could be cashing in big time! This piece is screaming for this option:

b093b37574348fdaec1a45ea855f2744.jpg

I certainly hope so. They added enough variety in the retail package as far as pose options that a bust set would not feel like a money grab. People have been asking Sideshow and Hot Toys to make accessory packs for years. Sculptors could be cashing in big time! This piece is screaming for this option:

b093b37574348fdaec1a45ea855f2744.jpg

This would be awesome!

Back