Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man those 90s Turtles took me back. thats going to be a brilliant set!

yeah my man cave has run out of room with my hot toys and Savage Opress... but i will get more stands for the 1/3 scales and will have hopefully moved by fall to a bigger place

We might get a bigger house next year but wife won't let me display outside the man cave lol.(probably for the best) I planned a few besta cabinets with 2 1/3 statues each with proper lighting.

We might get a bigger house next year but wife won't let me display outside the man cave lol.(probably for the best) I planned a few besta cabinets with 2 1/3 statues each with proper lighting.

My Fiancee would probably be willing , she loves DCUO on ps4, but we have cats that would also love to destroy anything of value :medic

Does anyone know if P1 will be making the Red Hood with jacket? Think I read it somewhere on the forum but not sure if its confirmed?!

They're supposed to be making the Red Hood version that you play as in the DLC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was watching that scene last night. I was thinking that they might do it as a switch out. This one will probably come with something....was trying to imagine if it could work.

i saw someone posted that they had more heads in development for unmasked and such, is this true? does anyone have a link to the published reveal of that?

i saw someone posted that they had more heads in development for unmasked and such, is this true? does anyone have a link to the published reveal of that?

I'd like to see it confirmed, but I'm guessing theres alot of speculation based on the AK Bats bust.

Final flex pays were moved to May for me and I have one payment left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really glad I hadn't popped in the AK game before this came up for preorder or I would have pulled the trigger in a heartbeat. I'm just now getting to the game (3 kids cut down on game time) and now I want this piece. But I'm going to stay strong and stick with my Noel and Deathstroke and live vicariously through those of you who purchased this one.

"We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from the manufacturer of this item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse March - May 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse May - June 2016."

"We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from the manufacturer of this item. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse March - May 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by the manufacturer, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse May - June 2016."

yup, got that email as well. seems like all their stuff is getting the push.

What??! Ok more time to save up for all the P1 stuff coming. But I'm not PO any more until I have one in hand finally lol

Back