Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might pick up the redhood variant in addition. The DLC outfit with the actual red hood is really lame to me though. I wish they went with more of a Under the Red Hood vibe instead of what we got.
Agree completely. Red Hood variant much better, will certainly pick it up.... with the AK Ex they will look phenominal together

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Cancelled the wait list conversion and joined again to buy myself time. Immediately converted again. :slap

Haha! I waited for the WL and converted in 2 weeks but it was a month or more ago. I decided to not cancel since I need this. Ex is superior to all the prime 1 stuff.

Cancelled the wait list conversion and joined again to buy myself time. Immediately converted again. :slap

I did the same thing. My AK Bat EX converted and then Bats Noel. I had to lock in those two POs first. I keep wondering how many times I can play the WL conversion game with AK Knight. Is this statue not very popular? I think the statue is amazing.

I did the same thing. My AK Bat EX converted and then Bats Noel. I had to lock in those two POs first. I keep wondering how many times I can play the WL conversion game with AK Knight. Is this statue not very popular? I think the statue is amazing.

Too much equally amazing stuff coming from them, I guess.

Too much equally amazing stuff coming from them, I guess.
Seriously...have you seen the Deathstroke pics from Prime 1 in 1:3 scale for the AK line? He looks insane and the base super deatiled with a dead angel or a reaper type face coming out of it. He will be another PO for me from this line! Amazeballs!!! [emoji13]

I don't think I've seen a thread started on him yet.

Scarecrow and Red Hood will also be on PO for me soon.

DSC03280 (1600x898).jpgDSC03281 (898x1600).jpgDSC03317 (1600x898).jpg

Wow prime 1 the extra details on the head is amazing! Love it! More extras, more details, makes customers more happy to buy more. :clap

Stunning, the new visors are stellar. The Arkham Knight/Red Hood combo is one of the best sculpts ever made imho.

Will the details on the red mask be on the first Arkham knight as well? Or only on the japanese ex red hood?

Stunning, the new visors are stellar. The Arkham Knight/Red Hood combo is one of the best sculpts ever made imho.
You said it.....STUNNING

My gowd stop the insanity!! Why is it so far away from shipping. [emoji23]

Just replayed some of the dlc over the past few days and like a sucker I hopped on the ex wait list for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back