Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it was a three and half year wait that paid off. This piece is exceptionally awesome in my mind and worth every penny. I'll shoot more pics later but here are a few for now.

001.jpg
004.jpg
011.jpg
009.jpg

Hey jrice73, if you could please post pics of the boxes for your prime 1 studios Batman Arkham Knight Batmobile[to get an idea of the size], that would be great.Cheers! :)

The boxes are HUGE my friend as you can tell by the pics. And the contents are heavy as ****. It's a two person job to move these and set up the Batmobile.

And one other thing about this piece too. In the instructions that Prime 1 provided they listed R14 batteries or "C" batteries as a power source. That's wrong. The Batmobile requires "D" batteries to power the lights.

Last edited:
Congrats on such an amazing piece! Any idea how it scales up to a HT Batman figure?

The boxes are HUGE my friend as you can tell by the pics. And the contents are heavy as ****. It's a two person job to move these and set up the Batmobile.

And one other thing about this piece too. In the instructions that Prime 1 provided they listed R14 batteries or "C" batteries as a power source. That's wrong. The Batmobile requires "D" batteries to power the lights.
Thanks for posting the pics of the boxes for the P1 Batman Arkham Knight Batmobile jrice73, I GREATLY appreciate it! :)

Well the vehicle is 1/10 scale ......

I think the iron studios 1/10 statues would look better next to it.

I'm aware of that. It's just that the AK mobile is actually the biggest Batmobile (not counting the Miller TDKR tank). It's easily double the size of the Tumbler and I was kinda sorta hoping it might at least somewhat look okay next to a 1/6 Batman or Batmobile.

I'm aware of that. It's just that the AK mobile is actually the biggest Batmobile (not counting the Miller TDKR tank). It's easily double the size of the Tumbler and I was kinda sorta hoping it might at least somewhat look okay next to a 1/6 Batman or Batmobile.

It'd look like a dune buggy next to 1/6 IMO

I love how p1 boxes are not only huge. It comes in multiple as well

The detail is nice but too rich for my blood. I also prefer the bvs version aesthetically

Back