Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thud::gah::love:rock:blissy:medic

13418792_1700710860194631_4235397330661150220_n (1).jpg

13466389_1700710866861297_6889992403117679114_n.jpg

13434949_1700710880194629_3495852915964623306_n.jpg

This does look great! I'm hopeful they do a whole series of Batmobiles. BvS has already been shown but we need '89, the Tumbler, DKR Miller tank, etc etc

Is this the only high end Arkham Knight Batmobile that's being made? I really wish HT would make one so I could stop drooling over the Prime 1.

There's the regular one being made by Prime 1 (which has apparently been released in Asia so it soon will be making its way over here to the US) and then the exclusive one being made by them as well in the 1970s color scheme (blue and yellow). I doubt if Hot Toys are going to touch big vehicles like this anymore. They teased the '66 Batmobile then pulled the plug on it. They teased the Batman v Superman Batmobile then pulled the plug on it. And they also teased the Justice League version but nobody really knows if they are going to release even that.

Anyone getting this, if they can please post pics of not only the Arkham Knight Batmobile, but also the display box from the side and front[to get an idea of the size of the box], that would be great.Cheers!! :)

Well this has since arrived in stock over at Popcultcha (Australia). I'm surprised no one has posted photos or videos yet, as Australia usually gets pieces months after the US etc.

I just got mine today! I'm in the process of setting it up. Massive Batmobile that is immaculately detailed and a real eye opener. But's super heavy. Just about strained my damn back getting this thing out of its boxes and put together. I'll post pics soon. Not tonight though cause I get some shut eye for work tomorrow.

I just got mine today! I'm in the process of setting it up. Massive Batmobile that is immaculately detailed and a real eye opener. But's super heavy. Just about strained my damn back getting this thing out of its boxes and put together. I'll post pics soon. Not tonight though cause I get some shut eye for work tomorrow.

Ahh who needs sleep!

Photos now... j/k.

Hey jrice73, if you could please post pics of the boxes for your prime 1 studios Batman Arkham Knight Batmobile[to get an idea of the size], that would be great.Cheers! :)

Back