Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know people always say that, "just get the exclusive, who cares, its same price, if you want to sell it it has better value, etc etc.." i honesty never ever buy a collectible with thoughts of ever selling or resale value, ever. so reasoning's like that never ever cross my mind. i've been in this hobby for like 5 years maybe....i've still haven't sold one item yet. not one. and another reason was since i didnt like the exclusive it didn't make me feel rushed into preordering the piece, and worrying about being sold out. i could just wait for the regular. just as an example. just my stance is all.

That makes sense. I can totally see the thing about not being rushed into buying if you knew you didn't care about the EX (since there was a pretty hefty NRD on that one).

i know people always say that, "just get the exclusive, who cares, its same price, if you want to sell it it has better value, etc etc.." i honesty never ever buy a collectible with thoughts of ever selling or resale value, ever. so reasoning's like that never ever cross my mind. i've been in this hobby for like 5 years maybe....i've still haven't sold one item yet. not one. and another reason was since i didnt like the exclusive it didn't make me feel rushed into preordering the piece, and worrying about being sold out. i could just wait for the regular. just as an example. just my stance is all.

You must have a big house and warehouse for all the statues mate

OK, I think I'm ahead of you on the Waitlist.... :) But by only 45 minutes.

57149747.jpg

As I see it, it depends how they choose to handle the safety and security of the head, and the very long and pointy ears in particular. I could imagine the safest thing would actually be to have it stick to the body, and having them stick into a secure open space within the styrofoam box.

Back