Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist also just converted. After much thinking though, I do not think I'll be keeping the order. Hope someone else here gets it!

Makes me think Sideshow was able to secure more product from Prime 1.

EDIT: Just checked out Statue Forum, and a bunch of conversions just happened. Woo hoo!

Makes me think Sideshow was able to secure more product from Prime 1.

EDIT: Just checked out Statue Forum, and a bunch of conversions just happened. Woo hoo!

You may be right. I've had been checking Prime 1's website often, and they've had plenty of their exclusives still up for PO. Maybe they decided to give sideshow some more on the count of how many more waitlisted. Sucks we can't use our rewards to soften the blow on it, but great news nontheless. I went on the waitlist at 12:27pm pacific 7-2-15.

Got a waitlist conversion for the Batman EX at sideshow too. Converts tomorrow... think I have to keep it but am not in the mood to drop $94 on an NRD!

Still no conversion. :(

I mean, I haven't ordered it. But I'm still hoping I'll get an email with the subject "Congratulations! Your free badass statue is en route!"

You may be right. I've had been checking Prime 1's website often, and they've had plenty of their exclusives still up for PO. Maybe they decided to give sideshow some more on the count of how many more waitlisted. Sucks we can't use our rewards to soften the blow on it, but great news nontheless. I went on the waitlist at 12:27pm pacific 7-2-15.

Prime 1 has a website? I can't find one

Against my better judgement and wallet, I just hopped on the waitlist for the exclusive. Seems like a lot of conversions lately so maybe I'll get on too.

Just to update those guys that are on the WL for EX, quite a few of them are now converting. Since yesterday i know of 4 (including mine - i jumped on around the 12th July) that have now converted so fingers crossed for you guys! :hi5:

Back