Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine converted too. I was only on for a little under two weeks and it converted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

l8CAOr.jpg

veEP7p.jpg

1iHU7K.jpg

"We are proud to announce more Batman Arkham Knight characters joining to our Museum Masterline.

Please look forward to our Kotobukiya Events on October 10
PRIME1STUDIO EXHIBITION2 -プライãƒ*1スタジオ エã‚*シビジョン2- | KOTOBUKIYA

More surprise coming soon at the event."

12038947_962138187166157_6793481803500446448_o.jpg

Lol I count 8 in this pic at $900 will be $7200 easy with out ship if I star collect this line I gonna to star thinking selling my car Hahahaha is a lot money guys, is beautiful line but expensive and really close the PO so we need to be selective, well lets see

man, i can just visualize how epic the display would be if you had all these displayed together. i'm really glad they decided to do so many characters, but i highly doubt most people will be getting everything...though i'm not most people, lol, so i think i might be getting all those shown. yowzers

I have to admit Prime1 is really impressing me with this line. I'm considering going in. I think nowdays it's good for a company to show their long term intentions for a line. I hate buying a piece from a particular line and then that's the last piece. But when I see a long term plan and several characters laid out that is very motivating.

It's no point being a completist in this scale and line for most. You will run out of space and have a hard time keeping up once prime1 gets the justice league game licence with characters like WW, suoerman, darksied, etc... All in 1/3. Let's not forget the TV supergirl if they can nail the face that will be a hot looking SG. Be selective and save space for those in the future.

I have to admit Prime1 is really impressing me with this line. I'm considering going in. I think nowdays it's good for a company to show their long term intentions for a line. I hate buying a piece from a particular line and then that's the last piece. But when I see a long term plan and several characters laid out that is very motivating.

%1,000 agree with that statement! that's why i'm gonna put my money where my mouth is and show my support for this line. Just the Arkham Knight line though, not so sure about the Arkham Origins stuff.

Prime 1 is beyond belief man. These guys are the bees knees right now. I'm only getting the Arkham Knight Batman statue but if I had the coin and the space, I'd buy as many as I could. A complete line of these with their Arkham Origins stuff and Arkham Knight Batmobile will indeed be a sight to be hold. And I thought their Transformers line was something. This is just pure gold son. And you know once we see the 1/2 scale The Dark Knight Bale Batman that they've got coming as well as a Man of Steel Superman (and Batman v Superman statues too) and the DC tv stuff from Flash, Arrow and Supergirl, this entire endeavor could end up being a colossal triumph.

Wow, if they really do plan to do all of those characters, that will be some lineup. Still, seeing the pose they teased of catwoman, I hope they don't do that with too many cuz it won't look right lined up. I think museum poses are the way to go with this line since they are 1/3 and area already going to take up tons of space. I think I am in for Batman and one more character at most...looking at that lineup, I would say either Robin or Harley.

Back