Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Philippines? No. And sorry if I'm out of the loop! I haven't been following this statue but saw it for the first time yesterday and am potentially interested! I know we know the height is 34". Anyone know the weight?

I am happy it was a little under 1000 shipped here in japan for the piece although i dont know how i will get him home once that time comes lol.

From StatueForum SSAlex: ""Unknown when that item will be going up for order at this time, sorry. We typically are not releasing items at the same time Prime 1 releases their orders for items. Sometimes it might be a month or more before we can put their newest item up (if it's an item we'll be carrying of course). "

Didn't she say yesterday that the EX would be available today? Haha. Though if Sideshow charges over $1,000 for this I've lost interest.

From StatueForum SSAlex: ""Unknown when that item will be going up for order at this time, sorry. We typically are not releasing items at the same time Prime 1 releases their orders for items. Sometimes it might be a month or more before we can put their newest item up (if it's an item we'll be carrying of course). "

Didn't she say yesterday that the EX would be available today? Haha. Though if Sideshow charges over $1,000 for this I've lost interest.

I think someone said earlier, but will this be at SDCC along with the Joker 1:2 piece?

that totally sucks that everyone is clueless...really wanted to get this one outta the way

This is driving me crazy. I want to cancel the Dark Knight bust so I can get this statue, and time is running out!

I think the price will be pretty much the same as Prime 1 is charging. The Transformer and Ninja Turtle Prime 1 pieces they're selling are the same, so it'd be terrible if it wasn't.

Also, yeah Prime 1 said a couple of weeks ago that their PO would go up on the 23rd with the game, and Sideshow would have it on the 25th...a month or so later? I'm pretty sure Prime 1 would've known if that was the case. I think they'd rather capitalize on the hype of the game in general.

Hopefully it just pops up in a couple of hours. I know it's 7 months or so away, but I'd really like to lock it down and start putting away for it.

I think the price will be pretty much the same as Prime 1 is charging. The Transformer and Ninja Turtle Prime 1 pieces they're selling are the same, so it'd be terrible if it wasn't.

Also, yeah Prime 1 said a couple of weeks ago that their PO would go up on the 23rd with the game, and Sideshow would have it on the 25th...a month or so later? I'm pretty sure Prime 1 would've known if that was the case. I think they'd rather capitalize on the hype of the game in general.

Hopefully it just pops up in a couple of hours. I know it's 7 months or so away, but I'd really like to lock it down and start putting away for it.

I wasn't interesting in the TMNT or Transformers stuff, but I thought for the Transformers stuff Prime 1 charged like $1700 and Sideshow is selling it for $2300 or something like that. Am I mistaken? At $900 for Batman I think I've convinced myself... lol

I thought someone had said Kira said it would be up for preorder today, any other places to preorder???

I wasn't interesting in the TMNT or Transformers stuff, but I thought for the Transformers stuff Prime 1 charged like $1700 and Sideshow is selling it for $2300 or something like that. Am I mistaken? At $900 for Batman I think I've convinced myself... lol

It looks like it was about $2000 from Prime 1 and roughly $2300 from Sideshow. I'm hoping they don't completely blow Batman out of the water...that'd suck. Their Turtles seem to be roughly priced the same. Michelangelo is $679 from Prime 1, and he's $699.99 on Sideshow, so my guess is that Batman will be closer to that difference than a major one like Transformers.

Still not up though, so that's rather disappointing.

anyone know what's the meaning of this below (bold one)

Edition Size:
-Regular Version: 2000
-Exclusive Version: 1000

- Prototype sample shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

anyone know what's the meaning of this below (bold one)

Edition Size:
-Regular Version: 2000
-Exclusive Version: 1000

- Prototype sample shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

It means there will be 3000 Batman statues made by them, and 1000 of those statues will have the Exclusive Batarang swap out hand. The remaining 2000 will be regular editions without said hand.

Back