Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about this myself..and after looking at both costumes im gonna go with this one over the dark knight/nolan costume. I think this will make a better statue, and with the metal look/color variation its gonna look terrific.

The legendary scale is going to nolan

i think xm mags will win 1/4 scale statue of the year, and I think this will win the bigger than 1/4 scale category..its that good imo..luckily, I will own both :D

I think Mags will win the 1/4 category too. However, Lobo looks like he'll give Mags a serious challenge in that category. I'll be getting my Lobo PF on July 1st so I'll be eager to compare him to my XM Mags and see which one looks better to me personally.

I feel like if I buy this I am being lead down a slippery road of statue collecting....

$900 seems like a lot for a 1/3 statue....

I feel like if I buy this I am being lead down a slippery road of statue collecting....

$900 seems like a lot for a 1/3 statue....

It actually isn't. If CM was making this it would be $2k.

$900 is a steal when you consider the size and level of detail.

yea im aware all the arkham line will be 1/3 and the movies are 1/2 scale...id probably go for bane and ledger in 1/2 and arkham knight in 1/3

Sideshow hasn't released anything about a legendary scale yet though right? Just some sketch ideas?

Expected a higher price based on what ive seen from their Transformers Line.As cool as this is,i would rather have a TDK statue from them.They have the license,hope to see something announced soon.

Did they confirm Joker was 1:2?
haven't paid much attention to Joker as i have no interest in it.

From their. Transformer stuff, amazing work. Price not so amazing

I have Prime 1 Optimus and it's my favorite statue that I own. Even better than XM Mags IMO.

I haven't seen XM Mag. But for same price, I go for Prime hahaha. Just steals ur attention when you walk in the room

Back