Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing looks beautiful. If they end up pricing it below $1k USD and at 1/3 scale to boot - it's a great deal. Okay so the batarang is the Ex.
Prime-1-Arkham-Knight-Batman-Statue-036.jpg

It looks like it was about $2000 from Prime 1 and roughly $2300 from Sideshow. I'm hoping they don't completely blow Batman out of the water...that'd suck. Their Turtles seem to be roughly priced the same. Michelangelo is $679 from Prime 1, and he's $699.99 on Sideshow, so my guess is that Batman will be closer to that difference than a major one like Transformers.

Still not up though, so that's rather disappointing.

I hope you're right haha. But I'm thinking Sideshow will charge $1200-1500. It's Batman. One of the most popular characters. They already have a huge markup on their own Arkham line compared to their classic comic PF. Heck, even their modern age version of that same PF is marked up 10% from the original.

Who knows. Maybe since the Tranformers haven't sold out on the SSC website yet they'll realize they marked those up too high and price Batman reasonably. I'm also thinking maybe they'll price it higher so people will buy their 1/4 PF rather than the a prime 1. Of course then again, they could keep the price lower so people could afford both? :dunno

I hope you're right haha. But I'm thinking Sideshow will charge $1200-1500. It's Batman. One of the most popular characters. They already have a huge markup on their own Arkham line compared to their classic comic PF. Heck, even their modern age version of that same PF is marked up 10% from the original.

Who knows. Maybe since the Tranformers haven't sold out on the SSC website yet they'll realize they marked those up too high and price Batman reasonably. I'm also thinking maybe they'll price it higher so people will buy their 1/4 PF rather than the a prime 1. Of course then again, they could keep the price lower so people could afford both? :dunno

I haven't paid much attention to Prime 1 pricing in the past, but just checking things back and forth now, I still see this coming close to Prime 1's price. Sideshow's Arkham line is actually in line with their new pricing for PFs, and can't be compared to their older comic PF from a couple of years ago. They also make money from what they sell of Prime 1's pieces, and their Batman is a different Arkham Batman with a suit from a different game. Not to mention that some people don't want 1:3 pieces, as they don't fit in with their 1:4 collection.

There'd be no point in overcharging people in an attempt to sway them from Prime 1 when they can make money from both sides. In the end I think we all just want it to remain affordable like Prime 1 originally intended due to there being a GREAT deal more statues to come in this line, and for the statue to go up sooner than later so we can PO!

This was just posted by Kira from Prime 1 on SF. Looks like we'll be waiting another week!

Hi everybody!

Where are currently short things out with Sideshow Collectibles.
Hopefully Batman arkham knight will available hopefully next week.
Am very sorry about circumstance this will be available this week.
I was wrong about the date. Truly sorry about it.

About European market currently we do distribute our item over there. Sideshow collectibles is taking in charge for the Europe market.

I hope clear things out.
Kind regards,

Kira

I haven't paid much attention to Prime 1 pricing in the past, but just checking things back and forth now, I still see this coming close to Prime 1's price. Sideshow's Arkham line is actually in line with their new pricing for PFs, and can't be compared to their older comic PF from a couple of years ago. They also make money from what they sell of Prime 1's pieces, and their Batman is a different Arkham Batman with a suit from a different game. Not to mention that some people don't want 1:3 pieces, as they don't fit in with their 1:4 collection.

There'd be no point in overcharging people in an attempt to sway them from Prime 1 when they can make money from both sides. In the end I think we all just want it to remain affordable like Prime 1 originally intended due to there being a GREAT deal more statues to come in this line, and for the statue to go up sooner than later so we can PO!

I like your optimism Golden Boy!

Hmmm...unless i'm missing something the price already been set by Prime 1 on there FB page, verbatim:

Prime 1 Studio added 40 new photos to the album: MMDC-01 BATMAN (BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT).
June 18 at 3:05am ·
"I'm going to show The Arkham Knight what happens when he messes with my city."
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMDC-01(1/3 scale) Batman from the Batman Arkham Knight.
The Dark Knight must defend the city that he had sworn to protect, when all of his deadliest foes unite to destroy him on Halloween Night with Scarecrow leading the group of rogues. However, while dealing with Scarecrow's plan with the help of his allies, Batman must battle the mysterious "Arkham Knight" who seemed to have an unknown connection with the Caped Crusader.
Batman Statue Features:
- Size Approximately: 34inch
- Flexible Cape
- Detachable Gargoyles
Accessories include :
-One (1) Switchable palm
-One (1) Switchable palm for holding Batclaw
Exclusive version:
-One (1) Switchable palm for holding Batarang
Retail Price: 899$USD
Edition Size:
-Regular Version: 2000
-Exclusive Version: 1000
- Prototype sample shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

Hopefully we can get a shot at the EX still.....I assume next Thursday???

Sideshow will definitely have some EXs for sale. I'm pretty sure that was already confirmed by Prime 1, and I would think they'll have a pretty solid chunk available to the North American customers. I wouldn't stress about it too much. :)

I like your optimism Golden Boy!

:hi5:

Hmmm...unless i'm missing something the price already been set by Prime 1 on there FB page, verbatim:

-One (1) Switchable palm for holding Batarang
Retail Price: 899$USD
Edition Size:
-Regular Version: 2000
-Exclusive Version: 1000
- Prototype sample shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

Yeah, like I said, I haven't followed Prime 1's statues when it comes to those costs coming this way. I honestly just assumed it would be $899.99 from the post you just reposted, and that's what I'm guessing Sideshow will put it up for -- especially considering their pricing on the TMNT statues. I think the European markets are marking things up like they tend to do. I'm not sure if it's because of their shipping, or just because that's how they price things...I honestly can't make a real comment on that.

All I know is that I'm disappointed this didn't go up today, and I'll begrudgingly wait until next Thursday (but hopefully sooner! I'm pretty sure non-Sideshow statues can pop up any time.)

thanks.....I got confirmation that it will be up at some point.....

Sideshow will definitely have some EXs for sale. I'm pretty sure that was already confirmed by Prime 1, and I would think they'll have a pretty solid chunk available to the North American customers. I wouldn't stress about it too much. :)

:hi5:

Yeah, like I said, I haven't followed Prime 1's statues when it comes to those costs coming this way. I honestly just assumed it would be $899.99 from the post you just reposted, and that's what I'm guessing Sideshow will put it up for -- especially considering their pricing on the TMNT statues. I think the European markets are marking things up like they tend to do. I'm not sure if it's because of their shipping, or just because that's how they price things...I honestly can't make a real comment on that.

All I know is that I'm disappointed this didn't go up today, and I'll begrudgingly wait until next Thursday (but hopefully sooner! I'm pretty sure non-Sideshow statues can pop up any time.)

Yep, looks fantastic! I'd love to get Catwoman/Harley to go along with him, but even if I can only land this guy...he looks phenomenal! Can't wait to see some video from SDCC! Can't wait even more to have him PO'd in the near future!!

i think xm mags will win 1/4 scale statue of the year, and I think this will win the bigger than 1/4 scale category..its that good imo..luckily, I will own both :D

This or the inevitable legendary scale batman? Any word on that? Is that 1/3 too? What are legendary?

I was thinking about this myself..and after looking at both costumes im gonna go with this one over the dark knight/nolan costume. I think this will make a better statue, and with the metal look/color variation its gonna look terrific.

Back