Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it and it's a definite buy for me. This will be my third prime 1 peice, I can't afford to get everything they release nor do I have space for them all but I'd rather one of these then 2 substandard 1/4 scale peices.

Looks like the Arkham Knight will be the one to follow up Batman according to Kira from Prime 1. Apparently he'll be revealed this summer. That'll likely mean Harley, Catwoman and quite a few others won't be revealed until the Fall, at least. I guess it'll end up being a game of wait and see!

It's probably a good thing because I wanted the ones I want spread out so that it's more likely I'll be able to get them. Close release dates are too painful! :lol

Edition size was announced by Prime 1 yesterday! The EX will have 1000 made, and the regular version will have 2000.

It'll also be up for PO through Prime 1 tomorrow, and Sideshow on Thursday!

Edition size was announced by Prime 1 yesterday! The EX will have 1000 made, and the regular version will have 2000.

It'll also be up for PO through Prime 1 tomorrow, and Sideshow on Thursday!

Thanks for the update GB

Thanks for the update GB

No prob! :hi5:

I cannot wait!!!

Yep, I'll be working Thursday, but I'll still be logging in to make this order when it goes up! I was debating Flex, but I think it'll be better for me to just put aside money and bet that our dollar will be in better standing come the start of 2016 when this arrives! Then it'll be seeing how much customs hits me for that'll decide whether or not I aim to get one or two more in this line moving forward!

Back