Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this, it's great, but for what will come to $1000 shipped, I better love it. And this is my least favorite Arkham Costume even though I think it's cool looking it's not a version of Batman I want to pay big dollars for.

If ur using SS ull get it from SS,, prime 1 ships the statue and extra parts to SS then SS wi ship the statues out, then take request for anything wrong with the statue and ship what they have to you....

FYI on SF...

Sideshow Collectibles will carry the exclusive version.
Hopefully will start on next week.

Indeed will be available through Sideshow Collectibles.
The exclusive edition size from what i know should lower than 1500.
and

Will all the characters you have planned for the Arkham line be $899.99?

Early to say should be probably the same or lower depend of the complexity of each characters

Official Photos of Arkham Knight Batman Statue by Prime 1 Studio - The Toyark - News

Last edited:
Probably this year's first absolutely MUST BUY for me. Just an extraordinary statue and for that price too! Cannot wait to see what they do with AK Batmobile and The Dark Knight Joker and Batman.

They are doing the dark knight batman and joker? Bales batman?

The dark knight batman at this quality and scale muhr be worth selling my whole collection to make room for...

I like this, it's great, but for what will come to $1000 shipped, I better love it. And this is my least favorite Arkham Costume even though I think it's cool looking it's not a version of Batman I want to pay big dollars for.

It's going to cost a LOT. That's for sure. I was debating a couple of pieces, but a big part of me went, "Yes." when I saw this. That's not a guarantee; however, I'm guessing that this isn't due out until next year some time, so I'm going to probably start putting aside money for it or going the Sideshow route. It'll depend on a Canadian retailer up here and whether or not they'll be offering it. If so, I may go that route...if not, then Sideshow it'll be!

I know I'll absolutely love the game. That's a guarantee. The costume is badass looking, and I know it'll be something I love even more after I play it. I'm sure that'll be the case for you as well, but I completely agree...this will cost a lot, so it's a lot easier to feel less pressure to buy it if it's not something you definitely want.

If ur using SS ull get it from SS,, prime 1 ships the statue and extra parts to SS then SS wi ship the statues out, then take request for anything wrong with the statue and ship what they have to you....

Thanks for this info!! I haven't read up much on P1, so I'm not sure how often things don't come out as well as hoped. From what I have seen on Facebook or whatnot is that those who have received their Transformer pieces have loved them. I guess the main issue is if there's damage when shipping. Good to know though!

And I just saw that they'll be releasing a Catwoman, Harley and Two-Face for this line, as well? I definitely don't have the space for all of them, but I could be on board for Catwoman or Harley (in that order) depending on how they turn out! Especially if they'll be lower in cost. It'll depend on a lot...release dates, juggling payments elsewhere...but those could both come out beautiful! We shall see!

The price is pretty good for what you are getting here. But I don't think I'll be investing that much, or the space needed for a version of the character that definitely isn't my favorite. I think I'll just stick with my little 1/7 version I got from DC Collectibles. If they ever make a 1/3 Keaton, Nicholson, or Pfeiffer that might be a different story though.

Pretty impressed with the price. Had Sideshow done this piece it would have been way more expensive. Gives me hope that they'll price their 1/2 Joker at a good price.

I'll tell you what if Prime1 does a 1/3 or 1/2 Comic version that would be instantly bought

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk
But so far we haven't seen anything of their own creation artistically. Transformers, Turtles, and Batman Arkham games, all from the other companies source digital files.

Sideshow should make some DC and Marvel 1/3 statues. Prime 1 and PCS are killing it with their 1/3 statues.

They announced Batgirl already too? Man...I hope they spread these out, as I'd love to get a few of them. Of course, spacing will be an issue as well. I'll have to figure out some things collection wise, as if I go this route it could end up being the one way I have to aim over all others -- even if I'm keeping it to just a few pieces!

Batgirl would be a high possibility. I really like the outfit they went with her!
Catwoman done well would be superb.
Harley is always great, and she looks to have another awesome outfit this time out.
Nightwing is so rarely done, but I'm not a huge fan of his Knight mask.

Batman is pretty much a guarantee for me the more I think about it. Who can say no to this? :lol

1907484_912121585501151_4955595978407754408_n.jpg

Back