Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed! Scale is outside of my scale range, too. Plus XM is expensive enough. I'll just have to admire these from afar. Good luck, fellas.

And as someone posted earlier...

image.jpg1_84.jpg

Nightwing and Catwoman are coming too!

Yeah i much rather get this one than Sideshows

I'm thinking the same but at what cost? Not familiar with Pime 1 price points

I'm thinking the same but at what cost? Not familiar with Pime 1 price points

Some folks are thinking at least $800 for Batman. Not sure what scale the TMNT line is, but they go for $700-$750.

Well the Transformers stuff are over $1,000 wich is understandable with the complex design.

The TMNT statues are around $800 wich I hope Batman will be.

Strongly considering this at the $800 mark.

Will need to see more before I make a conclusion; detail and pose alone appears to be more than enough for me to warrant the extra $330 over Sideshow's arkham pf - not to mention that it's bigger and will most likely have a considerably smaller edition size. If it looks the price I'll bite, just not seeing the value in the Sideshow one. Can't wait to see more on this

This looks amazing...I wish the LINE was 1/4. Liking this Batman is one thing but I would want the entire line. I imagine them all looking quintessential.

From Statueforum Prime 1 section there is a rep there answering questions.

We are planning for more characters from Arkham Origins and Arkham knight. All of them will be 1/3 scale with theme base.

We do have all license for all games but currently developing statues only for Arkham Origins and Arkham Knight.

Harley Queen is on our planning. expect first preorder
start before game release.

Back