Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This statue looks really nice but I'm just not a fan of the AK costume at all. My attention is going to be peaked when I finally see the AO Deathstroke. Man, I want a kick ass Deathstroke statue in the worst way. I LOVE the AO costume as well. I think they just nailed his costume in AO.

So they thrown away the original art design and go with the museum pose..... I kinda like the original design pose, glad that they didn't choose the awesome pose otherwise I'm in big trouble[emoji1] . Big pass anyway because of the price.

Is that what the guy, who said he was the sculptor, was talking about?? Okay nevermind then.

Hey, Josh, I think you're talking about my post over there quoting Kato on this very forum. :) Apparently Kato is doing the outift for the Ledger Joker, and he said that one was 1:2. No mention of scale has been made about the Arkham line by anybody involved, but that's what was said it was going to be by some people in the know back when Prime 1 revelead they had the license. And seeing some of the pics it does look to be 1:3. :)

This pic, to be precise:

Screenshot_2015-04-11-02-55-58_zpswfzlhvbr.png

Looks great so far. But zero interest. Really looking forward to the TDK line though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they thrown away the original art design and go with the museum pose..... I kinda like the original design pose, glad that they didn't choose the awesome pose otherwise I'm in big trouble[emoji1] . Big pass anyway because of the price.

The "original design" pose if similar to the poster behind the sculpt was the one scrapped, I would say bcuz it looks like the same AA Bats pose by SS teased at the end of the AA Joker video...

View attachment 178962

Looks fantastic! For some reason I was always drawn to the armor Bats! :rock

Can't wait to see SS's version... and at the price theirs will be this might be a better option. I already like the pose better.

Awesome new pics! Thanks!

Yeah, I'll think I will get this. With Sideshows prices increasing, plus the euro being weak right now so I have to add another 150-200 USD on top of a US imported SSC statue, this is the way to go for me. This won't be cheaper, but at least I will get a bigger statue for the money and add the first prime1 piece to my collection. I cannot get the half scale line they do with Dark Knight (which I would love but its just too much money for a single statue), but this really seems up my alley.
I am a big Arkham games fan as well and always preferred Batman in some kind of armored suit, so I really cannot wait. As long as I don't have to pay more than 1000 on this I will definitely get it.

Do we know anything about when this is supposed to drop? Later this year or next?

Back