Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! That looks incredible!! I'm very nervous for the price. I feel I have to get this or I will combust. Prime 1....please be nice and make it under $1k.

It doesnt look like 1/3 or 1/2 scale, may be wishful thinking, money is definitely an issue but more than that right now is space if one needs to have I can slap the ol CC but then if it's like 30"+ where da hell do I put this, but hoping for 1/4 scale.r

Last edited:
I think it's 1/3rd.

Depending on what the SS Arkham bats looks like and of course the price... will determine if I get this. I hope SS carries this though.

What all does their license cover? Anything DC? Movies, comics, games, etc?

I'm wondering if they'll make an Affleck Batman.

I'd believe that but I also believe it's only Larger Scales, 1/3 and 1/2

That's the info I heard. No 1/4 scale pieces from Prime. I'm very interested in the AO Deathstroke Prime is working on. However, I'm not sure He'll fit in with my collection. As much as I'm anxiously awaiting a kick ass Deathstroke statue, I don't want one that doesn't mesh with my collection. If he's 1/2, I'm out. However, I may be able to swing a 1/3 Deathstroke. Especially if he's a little on the smaller side of 1/3.

Awesome, thanks for the info.

I hope they are able to make an Affleck Batman statue in the future, as I'm loving that design right now. I'm not a DC collector, but I'd really like a nice 1/3 Affleck Batman, Arkham Deathstroke and Man of Steel Superman.

Sideshow's Man of Steel PF didn't impress me too much.

Man of steel superman or MOS Dawn of Justice Superman? The later would be much welcome. It would make sense if they are thinking about Affleck Batman too.

Well partially. Looks like they're keeping the comic stuff to themselves if the Nathan Mansfield video is an indicator.

Well they wanted to farm out the 1/2 DC line at one point... no idea if that is still the plan. the LSF Catwoman appears to have disappeared completely.

Back