Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knowing most ofthe shops here it wouldn't be that much cheaper anyway. :lol

Yeah it's just gone up at CDUK for £1750 shipped
Mother Basement £1699

From SS it's just under £1250 but you need to add shipping & customs etc which still won't add up to £1699 though

I noticed a reseller with 100% feedback selling it on eBay for £1500 + £39.95 postage

Mother Basement £1699

From SS it's just under £1250 but you need to add shipping & customs etc which still won't add up to £1699 though

:exactly:

Plus you get $97 back in rewards and get it as soon as it comes out.

Mother Basement £1699

I noticed a reseller with 100% feedback selling it on eBay for £1500 + £39.95 postage

Christian, the eBay seller, is a great guy to deal with.

Cool so you know who that is. I'm not getting this but when your buying something like this of that price then that's good to know.

Also I just noticed that CDUK have dropped there price by £150 to £1599 so that's a pretty good deal.

https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.uk/transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-megatron-statue-76cm.html

Lee has put it up at a 'special price' for this month.
Don't forget Mothers Basement will price match.
It's getting a bit better for us British collectors, about time too.
Thanks to more competition Play.com and Forbidden Planet are, or soon will be, history. Well we all know what happened to Play.com, I haven't even been on there in months.

Just a quick question as I know next to nothing about this piece, why is it so expensive?

From my point of view is due the complexity
A lot of pieces need to put together probably more 200 pieces to be paint and to be assemble .. pretty hard job. unlike Galactus for example you can pretty cast it in one mold much much less pieces than Megatron.

Not to mention the size of this thing. The license and the detail. Just looking at it you can tell it's worthy of it's price tag. But if you're not convinced place your order then resist the urge to keep it after you find out for yourself. :D

I'll be placing my order as soon as i see inhand pictures. It has to look like it did at SDCC for me to shell out $2k.

Back