Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no edition size, but you will be kicking yourself when it sells out faster than we think just like predator LSF if you dont order soon

I want this! Gonna have to get it. Too awesome to pass up I think. There should be some kind of lifetime warranty on light ups though. Or anything electronic. That's the only thing that worries me.

Saw this in person at comic con. This thing is freakin huge and super detailed. Very impressive statue and base.

Saw this in person at comic con. This thing is freakin huge and super detailed. Very impressive statue and base.

I just hope the paint turns out as good as it looked at SDCC. I know it's not SSC making this so there is a better chance. :lol

Fully agree! I have the SSC EX Prime and the paint wasn't that great. The silly attempt at battle damage ruined it. It's still a good statue but if you can't do BD then just leave it.

The EX version that they sold in Japan, is meant to ship at the end of this month. I wonder if that's still happening? It would be great if it did and we got some inhand pics and videos.

46890_571452512901395_78513571_n.jpg

I just hope the paint turns out as good as it looked at SDCC. I know it's not SSC making this so there is a better chance. :lol

Prime1studio told me the piece you saw at the sdcc was the actual final product. What see at the booth is what you will get.

I'm surprised it hasn't sold out yet seeing that it's supposedly 150 only.

from what's been said that's just for the domestic market (Japan) so international could potentially be open edition.

That's what I read at the other forum anyone know if this will actually be open ?

The EX version that they sold in Japan, is meant to ship at the end of this month. I wonder if that's still happening? It would be great if it did and we got some inhand pics and videos.

46890_571452512901395_78513571_n.jpg

Wow it's bigger than the statue!! I didn't care for the matrix in the movie, how they told its story.

Back