Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The £1599 from CDUK is a decent price i think with the current poor conversion rate / shipping / dreaded customs.

I shall mull it over, the main thing stopping me is a lack of Optimus as I don't have the SS maquette and for me having Megatron and no Optimus would be pointless...

Optimus is coming from the same supplier. Sneaks are up of it. Also prime 1 have shown a sntinel shield so it looks like theres a few coming

The £1599 from CDUK is a decent price i think with the current poor conversion rate / shipping / dreaded customs.

I shall mull it over, the main thing stopping me is a lack of Optimus as I don't have the SS maquette and for me having Megatron and no Optimus would be pointless...

Optimus is the way by Prime1studio I think he will be bigger 24inch

lol a subtle hint there. I presume the forth coming prime 1 Optimus would be a similar size to the megaton (32 inch)

The SS Optimus is 24 inch? If I do get Megatron then a matching prime 1 Optimus would be the only route for me I think

But it's £60 cheaper with Premiproduct?

lol a subtle hint there. I presume the forth coming prime 1 Optimus would be a similar size to the megaton (32 inch)

The SS Optimus is 24 inch? If I do get Megatron then a matching prime 1 Optimus would be the only route for me I think

Yeah that would make sense :lol

So getting it from SSC if we say they charge $100 shipping

SSC $2100 = £1,343.74
Vat = £269
Fedex Fee = £10.50

Total £1623.24

But you get £62 back in reward point. So it will be a total of £1561.24.

I'll be getting mine direct from SSC because they'll ship it faster and replace it easier if something goes wrong.

I have SSOptimus he s around 20 inch without base
include with base it should be 24 inch

Prime1 version will be 24inch without base
probably should be around 28-29inch with base.

i guess you should wait there version:wink1:

So getting it from SSC if we say they charge $100 shipping

SSC $2100 = £1,343.74
Vat = £269
Fedex Fee = £10.50

Total £1623.24

But you get £62 back in reward point. So it will be a total of £1561.24.

I'll be getting mine direct from SSC because they'll ship it faster and replace it easier if something goes wrong.

That actually makes it not seem that bad!

I hope they make Bee in this pose after they make Prime.

Bumblebee-Transformers-Wallpaper-Full-HD.jpg

That actually makes it not seem that bad!

:exactly:

Lot's of people seem to think our stores work out a lot cheaper than getting direct from SSC. It's hardly ever the case. OSB sell HT a lot cheaper but statues seem to workout around the same. :(

I like the idea of paying abit here and there with CDUK as I don't notice it plus more importantly my girlfriend would notice a £1600 payment and go crazy horse :sancho

Jay, recently I got the 1:2 endo from sideshow which was $2125 shipped, I got hit with a £348 FedEx bill so it's gonna be a similar amount lol.

I guess that FedEx bill has psychologically damaged me haha, hence my desire to purchase this item in the UK now that I know Optimus is on the way.

With the 5% points back from Sideshow plus peace of mind regarding returns it does make sense to go direct

Jay, recently I got the 1:2 endo from sideshow which was $2125 shipped, I got hit with a £348 FedEx bill so it's gonna be a similar amount lol.

That bill should have been £282 at 20% plus the fedex fee. :dunno They didn't add anything else on the bill did they?

My sums are right on Megatron. I work out all my own bills and they are never wrong when they get here. :lol

Oh and congrats on the 1:2 endo. I have that as well and he's bloody fantastic. :hi5:

Back