Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u guys are overreacting,god
i only meant some small bugs or even dust will enter those small crevices which look impossible to clean and we could never really know, dont tell me your places are always bug free, no matter how we clean up,my apartment where my boxes are kept are empty for months, I visit there once in 2 to three months to check on new arrivals and they are always some bugs around, I live in a country area for now and no matter what u do, in the night a few insects crawl inside,
the concept of exterminators is not common here even in the major cities
ok, now lets go back to topic,

Long time didn't check the forum
Wow!!
We are talking bug nest pretty hilarious
Not bad ideas will be more similar to megatron from the dark of the moon many small spiders crawly on him.

Click the pic! Buy now!

TRANSFORMERS - Megatron -Statue by Prime 1 Studio

Last edited:
No ES plus tax means retailer sale not direct from SS:

Single Payment of $1949.99

Quick Cost Calculator
Price
Due Today (NRD) $1949.99
($195.00)
Tax $146.24
Shipping Quote Not Available
United States - 94506 Clear »

Checkout
Total $2096.23

Wow, I'm actually surprised by the price, that's very competitive.

Bit too worried about shipping costs to the UK to buy in myself, but 2K is pretty good for a primo quality statue like that, if I had the room I'd snap it up.

Nah, compare it to the SS Optimus, it's a good deal I think, and compared to other legendary scale figures the detail is way better here.

Nah, compare it to the SS Optimus, it's a good deal I think, and compared to other legendary scale figures the detail is way better here.

:exactly:

I fully agree with you. I'll be getting him and Prime if he turns out as nice. :rock

I don't understand why anyone cares about the edition size on a statue like this! It's a two thousand dollar statue! Do people think that Megatron will be mass produced and handed out at the local Walmart because inventory is just going to be so abundant!

Just pre ordered mine and the edition size has nothing to do with how bad a$$ he's going to look in my house

I don't understand why anyone cares about the edition size on a statue like this! It's a two thousand dollar statue! Do people think that Megatron will be mass produced and handed out at the local Walmart because inventory is just going to be so abundant!

Just pre ordered mine and the edition size has nothing to do with how bad a$$ he's going to look in my house

I pre-ordered mine at Walmart since it doesn't seem to be for sale on SS's website.

Chris

Ordered as well. Glad its in January too so I can spread payments out and save up. I guess their Optimus Prime will be out late next year. One can only hope.

Back