Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, I'm seeing these for the first time, they're so wicked!!!! :lol :yess:

How much are they? I would seriously consider... need space & $$

Imagine they made Shredder and Splinter too......
and why not Elias Koteas Casey Jones, and April, and Tatsu... :lol
but a Shredder would be cool, he was badass in that first one.

I really wanted these but I don't like 2/4 turtles head sculpts...

Maybe the final product will be awesome. I'm gonna wait until closer to release to decide.

I think its because his uppers and lowers are hard to see in most of the pics

gah I wish we'd get some price info already

Man those are fantastic, great thing about this site is finding out about all the other companies that sell quality statues besides from Sideshow.

Awesomeness to the max.

The thing with the Turtles is that Leo and Mikey are similar in style - both body, smoother shell and head shape, with Leo being a little more buff and rounder head. Don and Raph are basically the same - both body, rougher grooved shell and similar head shape, with Don squinting and having a downward curve to his upper lip, where Raph has an upward one.

The shell patterns are also different between the two groups. The Raph/Don on the left and the Leo/Mikey on the right.
SHELLPRINT2.jpg

Also... Don's bo and Mikey's nunchucks are octagonal in shape, not round.

You can see it most clearly in the end scene where they fight Shredder on the roof top. In TMNT2 they changed it to a round one.

Wait, I know TMG was on some ridiculous levels of Vader knowledge, now he knows insane details about the Turtles? This just isn't fair.

Well, I've been trying to sculpt sixth scale versions for years, but never got past the initial base body sculpt phase, and there was a lot of info gathering during that time. Can't say I know everything... I just picked up a few tidbits here and there.

tumblr_n7ffkc66hb1tbpnhso1_1280.gif

“I am proud of you all, my Freaks. Tonight you have learned the final and greatest truth of the Sideshow Freak. That ultimate mastery comes not of the body, but of the mind.” - Master Ondi

Back