Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think they will sell them all at once or one by one? It's almost a shame not to get them all, or wait long for each one in between.

Hello All, first post here on the forums. I mainly collect 1/6th scale figures by Hot Toys but I am seriously considering purchasing at least one of these Turtles statues. I grew up watching the live action movies and these look great. My main concern is the price and shipping cost. I am in Canada and with our dollar being weak at the moment this would be very expensive. I own no statues but I plan to get at least one of these guys.

Hello All, first post here on the forums. I mainly collect 1/6th scale figures by Hot Toys but I am seriously considering purchasing at least one of these Turtles statues. I grew up watching the live action movies and these look great. My main concern is the price and shipping cost. I am in Canada and with our dollar being weak at the moment this would be very expensive. I own no statues but I plan to get at least one of these guys.

Congrats and welcome to the party pal !!! These are great pieces coming our way and will likely turn out 1/6 people to collect some 1/4 stuff. Especially the prices for 1/6 nowadays better value lies in statue collecting. Sometimes space is a concern so definitely plan, and plan a storage space for large boxes.

Thanks! will do.

I usually don't change the poses on my 1\6 figures anyway so statues would not be a bad option. And these 1990 movie turtles look amazing. I'm not a huge fan of the Bay turtles but the statues Prime 1 produced for them are incredible. But because I grew up with the 1990 movie and I prefer the style of turtles we're getting now.

Also, not sure if anyone noticed in the new coming soon picture they have fixed Michelangelo nunchucks. The metal chain has been replaced with a rope.

I have a spot reserved for them in my display. This set will be my first Prime 1 Studios purchase. Very excited. :blissy:blissy

Any news on these? I wonder what they will cost per statue! I am hoping to be able to at least pick one up. Not sure what the shipping cost to Canada would be.

Initially I began collecting 1/6th scale figures too but I'm thinking of selling them and going 1/4th scale. These puppies are nudging me in that direction?

I can't afford all four of these, so I'm likely picking up either Mikey or Ralph. Which one are you guys getting?

these are kind of all or none aren't they... They are for me anyways, which has we worried over the total bill :(

Has there been any update on when these will go up for PO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping to get Mikey and perhaps Leo if funds allow. Of course I'd love to get all four!

Back