Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the price is a sweet surprise giving their previous releases cost

I figure the price is about right give or take. This will be a very popular set for those who can get it. Who thinks it will be a large ES? I could see them doing that since these are so loved by everyone.

Price came out pretty good- only $75 over what I was hoping for. The 4 at once thing is what really hurts. Really wish they would have offered a discount on the set. Im thinking the full base will be too big for my pax but maybe if I elevate a couple I can overlap the bases. This will be a centerpiece, been wanting these since I started collecting.

Next up, Voltron... then I can die.

Price came out pretty good- only $75 over what I was hoping for. The 4 at once thing is what really hurts. Really wish they would have offered a discount on the set. Im thinking the full base will be too big for my pax but maybe if I elevate a couple I can overlap the bases. This will be a centerpiece, been wanting these since I started collecting.

My plans are brutal, but worth it once its done. If I am looking at them, this looks to be about 30 inches across, hopefully a bit less. My question is? with this offered has a set, how they going to ship them together? even though prime 1 Megatron came in 3 boxes, it also makes me nervous investing in the set without it not coming damaged upon arrival, all at once does seem very intimidating. It does make me wonder, should I get these separate? even though it works out more expensive when you add it up than doing the complete set. I might get these separate so I can deal with the issue of one statue at a time, less risk. The price does not bother me, I can work hard save up, but? its the amount of pieces being shipped together that is a worry.

But no question like you, these will be the center piece of my collection room, destroys the bay turtle set

It seems to me they are much cheaper to buy has a set, which I am going to do. I am still trying to figure out the depth of the 4 together, does anyone else think these will sell quick? since the bay turtles are still available

How are they much cheaper to buy as a set? Each statue is priced at $575 which means if you buy them individually the set would cost $2300 ($575 x 4 = $2300). If you check the link below the exclusive set is listed at the same price, which is $2300.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/tmnt-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-prime-1-studio-902721/

The only extras you're getting with the exclusive is the extra nunchuck and shredder mask.

Oh boy. A dream came true. I must get these.
Just get in and out. No prime1 stuff after these. Too expensive, but can`t let these pass.

It seems to me they are much cheaper to buy has a set, which I am going to do. I am still trying to figure out the depth of the 4 together, does anyone else think these will sell quick? since the bay turtles are still available

Actually, if you buy them each individually you save $0.3. :lecture

Hard to tell how quickly these will sell since there's no edition size posted. I wouldn't gauge the demand based off the Bay Turtles. While those came out great, I doubt there's nearly as much demand for the Bay Turtles as the original movie Turtles.

I think I'll order the set of four next week. I can't miss this set. Already have prime 1 bumblebee and it's amazing!

Theyre going to ship all of them individually. And since the bases are smaller than the bay turtle ones, Im thinking all 4 packages will carry the figure and the base housed in one package.

20160505_081952.jpg
20160505_082214.jpg
20160505_081527.jpg
20160505_081824.jpg
20160505_082023.jpg
20160505_082305.jpg

Opinions on these anyone ??

Last edited:
DUH !!!!! :slap I know its the wrong thread. Just after opinions on what people thought of these figures in comparison to the prime 1 release. Thats all !!!! :slap

They are still TMNT .

And this is a hot thread .

Last edited:
DUH !!!!! :slap I know its the wrong thread. Just after opinions on what people thought of these figures in comparison to the prime 1 release. Thats all !!!! :slap

They are still TMNT .

And this is a hot thread .

Those are the best Comic versions of TMNT while these are the best 90s Movie versions. ;) Get it? Got it? Good!

Back