Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping they can give us a set of four package with maybe a slightly lower price for the set. Either way I'm in for all four.

I'm hoping they can give us a set of four package with maybe a slightly lower price for the set. Either way I'm in for all four.

:exactly::clap

that could really take some sting off. I know PCS does something similar with a sizeable discount if you pay up front. Discount for buying the set would be great!

:exactly::clap

that could really take some sting off. I know PCS does something similar with a sizeable discount if you pay up front. Discount for buying the set would be great!

PCS has a very active community on the SF. The community asked for a Three pack to get all flavors of Ryu in one click of a button. A couple days before the PO they listened and gave collectors a three pack.

Prime 1 doesn't seem to have that direct connection to the fans in listening to their out cry's. I feel very connected to companies like XM, or PCS, but Prime 1 seems distant.

With that said I'm hoping they read these boards and listen to what we have to say as collectors who are spending respectable money on their products.

It is only a hope that a 4 pack with a slightly less price will be offered. They did not offer that for the Bay Turtles, so maybe they will learn.

I am hoping they make these affordable for the average joe and like others have mentioned, a nice discount for buying all 4.

Really curious about the overall real estate the bases are gonna take up. Hope they fit where I wanna putem

fQkbWva.jpg

Using the man standing next to the group shot, maybe the bases will be about 10" wide per character. I like the fact all the bases can come together to form a 360 fighting scene. I would like to put my set on a turntable.

Hopefully they are smaller than prime 1. I had to put together 4 small ikea tables to display them all.

They will be smaller than the 1/3 Prime 1 Bay Turtles, but not by much. Judging by the picture I think we will need about 24"wide x 24" deep to display this as a group shot with all Bases locked together. Placing this on a nice table with a 360 degree view will be wonderful.

Funny thing is we are all excited, without even having a PO up, or knowing when the PO will be up :)

They will be smaller than the 1/3 Prime 1 Bay Turtles, but not by much. Judging by the picture I think we will need about 24"wide x 24" deep to display this as a group shot with all Bases locked together. Placing this on a nice table with a 360 degree view will be wonderful.

Funny thing is we are all excited, without even having a PO up, or knowing when the PO will be up :)

Build a huge rotating dish/base for it, I think that'd be pretty cool.

I am hoping they are under 30 inches wide together, probably wishful thinking, these do look magnificent. I thought I would not have any room moved a few things around these will be perfect, the bay turtles not for me a bit overkill with the size, these are the ones. I am hoping these will be released next year, and they are not held back until the bay turtles start selling out

Agh! I wish they weren't all shipping at once. That's a hefty price tag. Easier to digest when you are thinking of their individual price tags.

No edition size on these?

Edit: A shame there doesn't appear to be a discount for purchasing all four as a set.

None listed yet. I'm wondering how many of the Sideshow exclusive pieces there are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears that way. Doesn't seem like the payment plan can be changed on that either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back