Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can someone explain to me how the exclusive is sold through BBTS?

I think the exclusive parts only come with the set

ahaaaaa that makes more sense, but it's clearly listed as "Sideshow exclusive" & labeled as exclusive. Anyway, cant wait for it, my most anticipated piece ever!

ahaaaaa that makes more sense, but it's clearly listed as "Sideshow exclusive" & labeled as exclusive. Anyway, cant wait for it, my most anticipated piece ever!

no its not a Sideshow exclusive. Other sites are selling the set with extras too

Plus some sites have it for $50 less for the set... Not sure about NRD's tho mentioned erlier. $600 thru BBTS is to high I agree

no its not a Sideshow exclusive. Other sites are selling the set with extras too

Plus some sites have it for $50 less for the set... Not sure about NRD's tho mentioned erlier. $600 thru BBTS is to high I agree

In this case they need to modify the page, it's misleading.

In this case they need to modify the page, it's misleading.

I wonder if the set of 4 will even be numbered as a diff edition size... Im guessing 1 edition size for them all , the lil shredder mask and numchuck is prob just a bonus item made for the ppl who order the set.

I noticed some inaccuracies in the shredder mask accessory. As the image below shows the grill on the mask is painted silver but it should be painted black like it was in the movie. Also the battle damage is very excessive. His mask was at no point damaged to that extent in the movie.

Prime 1 Shredder Mask.jpg
Original Shredder Mask.jpg

Also, the "vent" on the side of the mask should be a more elongated rectangle as shown below. The Prime 1 mask almost has this section looking like a square.

Original Shredder Mask 2.jpg

Personally, it's not a big deal if they don't fix it but at $575 per statue they should fix any obvious inaccuracies even if it is just an accessory. I'm just happy someone is making this version of the Turtles. In my opinion these are the best live action Turtles because this is what I grew up with. The 2014 movie Turtles are interesting to look at and the Prime 1 statues look sweet but they lack the nostalgia value and that cannot be underestimated. To me the Turtles are mainly about nostalgia because if you take it at face value the idea of walking, talking, ninja fighting, pizza loving turtle brothers named after Renaissance artists is pretty ridiculous haha

So SS and BBTS the best place to get one of these? Prices are the same yet I'll get 28.75 back thru SS - on a single purchase - but the shipping rate is unknown; Anyone have an idea what shipping might be?

Last edited:
So SS and BBTS the best place to get one of these? Prices are the same yet I'll get 28.75 back thru SS - on a single purchase - but the shipping rate is unknown; Anyone have an idea what shipping might be?

Secretcompass has them for $2,254

On their homepage they offer free shipping over 99$, but says something along the lines of restrictions on some over sized items. Could always just email them and ask.

Has anyone put in any thought as to how you're going to display these (if you're getting all four?). If you put them together, do you feel you have a spot big enough to accommodate them?

Has anyone put in any thought as to how you're going to display these (if you're getting all four?). If you put them together, do you feel you have a spot big enough to accommodate them?

Ya good point. Thats another obstacle with the set together... Im low on space myself

Buy first, worry about space later.

Of course, that sort of thinking is why I've got 20 statues sitting in boxes in the attic.

I have a customized table that will be made that will hold my Hottoys Dark Knight collection incased on one shelf below, since its designed that way, and the turtles are going on top has the center piece of my collection room. I think I will risk it and get them in 2018, since I got to get Jason, Vader, Kyloren and pinhead before getting to the turtles and Megatron

I only have the funds to pick up one and I thought the decision was easy - Mikey. Mikey seems to be the fan favorite but Ralphael was just bad ass in TMNT 1; I'm just not sold on his pose/look. Hmmm - decisions, decisions.

Came across this mini-doc on TMNT II; It's pretty cool. I didn't know they received backlash in regards to the violence, weapons and its dark, gritty look from parents. Because of this backlash, they toned it down in the second one and removed their weapons. I never noticed the absent weapons but did notice the "lighter" feel to the movie. Just thought it was interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfLjM-g-dTc

Secretcompass has them for $2,254

On their homepage they offer free shipping over 99$, but says something along the lines of restrictions on some over sized items. Could always just email them and ask.

Thanks for the heads up!

I only have the funds to pick up one and I thought the decision was easy - Mikey. Mikey seems to be the fan favorite but Ralphael was just bad ass in TMNT 1; I'm just not sold on his pose/look. Hmmm - decisions, decisions.

Came across this mini-doc on TMNT II; It's pretty cool. I didn't know they received backlash in regards to the violence, weapons and its dark, gritty look from parents. Because of this backlash, they toned it down in the second one and removed their weapons. I never noticed the absent weapons but did notice the "lighter" feel to the movie. Just thought it was interesting.

Thanks for the heads up!

Very cool video, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the heads up!

I thought you were referring to the upcoming TMNT sequel. I almost forgot about this oldie. I couldn't stop laughing. It's so bad, it's funny. Kinda like Flash Gordon you know. Thanks for sharing.

Back