Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13173484_907976095978121_8725560916299274991_o.jpg

13217040_907977062644691_372626284880540425_o.jpg

I can hardly contain myself!!! :panic: I keep looking at my comiquettes, and envisioning having the two sets together in similar posed fashion. I am so so happy to be able to finally add these to my collection. The movie turtles bring back so many good memories. Theyre my most beloved versions. I remember when I used to have the rubber toy versions. I loved those! This set definitely jumped to the top of my collection list as most anticipated. The waiting game is the most agonizing part of it all. I want them meow!!! :gah: :lol

How are they much cheaper to buy as a set? Each statue is priced at $575 which means if you buy them individually the set would cost $2300 ($575 x 4 = $2300). If you check the link below the exclusive set is listed at the same price, which is $2300.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/tmnt-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-prime-1-studio-902721/

The only extras you're getting with the exclusive is the extra nunchuck and shredder mask.

I am looking at the customs at each piece if I buy them individually, not to mention shipping since I live in the UK, I could possibly be paying more, but? I have time to think now until 2018, if they dont start selling fast, well atleast the individual pieces. I do hope come 2018 they are still available, since they look to be released February/March 2017 time. But I probably will buy them individually, so I can deal with one piece at a time, all 4 at the same time feels very overwhelming

Excited for these . I can't wait . There are some things you order without question this is one of those orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anyone going to own all 3 Sets of Turtles? Comiquette, 90s Movie, and Bay versions? That would look insane. lol

Anyone going to own all 3 Sets of Turtles? Comiquette, 90s Movie, and Bay versions? That would look insane. lol

Don't forget the Playmates cold cast statues, which are pretty boss. I'll have those, the Coms, and the Hensons.

I think the way this will fit into my budget is to PayPal the set in full by paying the balance up front. So that I won't have a 2k bill creeping up around Christmas it will be outta sight out of mind. I can't have this interfere with other PO this year.

Looks like alot of the online retailer stores have the Set of 4 with Ex. Its not just a Sideshow thing.

Normally I would rather order elsewhere than SS, but I have a few hundred reward points Ive been saving up for a big purchase. Hmmm

Back