Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Wonder Woman on Horseback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might sell 200 easily but beyond that it's priced out of 99% of collectors. Yes hope for a huge discount somewhere down the line- it is spectacular

I doubt it. Normally there's nothing but praise on their FB page, but if you look at the comments for this statue, people are laughing at how over priced it is. Good, these companies are getting way too greedy.

the edition size should have been 250. I'm sure there are 250 rich kids who would be happy to scoop this up on day one. I'll wait for the regular 1/3 museum pose WW in full uniform. I guess that will come from The Justice League collection.

Price does seem extreme for a 1/3 piece. I was thinking $1k for Wonder Woman and $1500 for the horse to get a total price of around $2500. Even if you added a "this piece is awesome" bump of $250, I still think $2750 would have been a reasonable price. $3600 plus the cost of shipping (it is going to be at least 3 boxes right so at least $400) puts this puppy easily at $4k. No thanks!

It does look beautiful though.

I know this is brought up all he time, but the fact that we are even justifying $2000-3000 being a more "normal" price range for this is hilarious. It really shows how out of hand this hobby has become. Quite sad really. I wonder if they'll eventually lower the prices due to lack of sales or continue to raise prices and just make fewer pieces?

She's coming ... 3599 us ...:gah:

IMG_0231.jpg

you can almost get 2 half scale statues for this price. This is seriously not adding up to me.

Anyone here set to purchase?

No need to feel embarrassed... if they had Catwoman on the Batpod at the same scale/price, I would ABSOLUTELY buy. :lol

Would be almost $5000 in France why the 20% taxes...

Way way too expensive...

Kelvin posted this on Facebook...

Hey guys

Been busy the whole day and serious **** going on. Everyone is pissed. Have to say all sides have their own reasoning. First the price for WWoH. I myself was surprised by the price. (Damn I m going to have a lot of disappointed customers). I m sure most of you are disappointed and upset also. Had a chat with J about this. This piece is testing the limits for J. He admitted he went overboard without thinking about cost and pricing. This will certainly make him rethink his other ambitious projects like skull knight on Horse, another badass transformers etc. He explained the cost to make this but I already told him whatever justification he has, the price is not affordable to most. And there will be those that won't trust what he says. That's the sad part. No matter what he does making risky statues for fans of different licenses, there will be those that won't give him the benefit of doubt. So I told him that he just have to bear with it.

I know this is brought up all he time, but the fact that we are even justifying $2000-3000 being a more "normal" price range for this is hilarious. It really shows how out of hand this hobby has become. Quite sad really. I wonder if they'll eventually lower the prices due to lack of sales or continue to raise prices and just make fewer pieces?

it's a huge piece though man. Nobody was making pieces like this 10 years ago. This might be the first piece Prime drops the ES on dramatically once they see the sales.

If this was 3x 1/3 standards being $2700 USD I would truly consider getting this. But at 4 times the standard 1/3 pieces and my personal lack of display space, makes it hard to consider getting this.

It is truly a beautiful piece, but you never know. Once I never would have considered getting a 1/2 scale, but after seeing photos of the 1/2 Bats from Prime 1 I just had to buy it, pretty much on a whim.

Back