Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Justice League - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With a 350 ES, some will convert, but very few. Plus, unfortunately for this hobby, some will buy this EX just to flip.

Could've sworn there was someone here who's waitlist converted on the WW piece, and they supposedly only joined the waitlist a week after it started.

For those worried about wait list conversions, the trend has been a batches of conversions a week or two after sellouts, likely due to P1 allocating more or their stock to SS. If you put yourself on the waitlist after today, it will probably rely on cancellations, so chances are much slimmer.

As much as I love P1's work, I wouldn't trust that 1:3 comic movie pieces are a good investment just because SS's quarter scale stuff is inferior. The space required to display these almost requires these to be your absolute favorite versions of the characters and P1 is unlikely to slow down their output or not continue to improve their production on later versions, so very few are going to want to pay inflated prices for lesser versions or outdated costumes from whatever comes out next. With this Snyderverse line in particular, we don't even know what the DCEU will look like by time this ships mid-2019. Buy these if you love them, but I wouldn't expect to do much more than break even, unless you plan to flip them while the preorder hype is high (rude.)

As far as I'm concerned you will almost always make a loss on Marvel/DC movie pieces, except for a few exceptions.

Unfortunately for me, it seems that only comic pieces in general will keep their value or appreciate, and with me being in Australia, there isn't really a viable market to sell off second hand goods as the shipping locally or overseas is enormous for pieces of this size. It'll essentially cost me another $200-$300 USD (if not significantly more) to ship to collectors.

Which is why I buy with the intention to keep a piece forever, and with the notion that these are pretty much worthless to anyone except me.

**** You Sideshow for not sending me an email this went up for order! :mad:. Just got on the WL. So pissed if I miss out on this one. They send me a gazillion emails a week, yet when I actually want something pretty bad, nothing!

As far as I'm concerned you will almost always make a loss on Marvel/DC movie pieces, except for a few exceptions.

Unfortunately for me, it seems that only comic pieces in general will keep their value or appreciate, and with me being in Australia, there isn't really a viable market to sell off second hand goods as the shipping locally or overseas is enormous for pieces of this size. It'll essentially cost me another $200-$300 USD (if not significantly more) to ship to collectors.

Which is why I buy with the intention to keep a piece forever, and with the notion that these are pretty much worthless to anyone except me.
14b38cbb9761b583d51e54298dddbc4b.jpg

Sent from my TM101A620M using Tapatalk

For those worried about wait list conversions, the trend has been a batches of conversions a week or two after sellouts, likely due to P1 allocating more or their stock to SS. If you put yourself on the waitlist after today, it will probably rely on cancellations, so chances are much slimmer.

As much as I love P1's work, I wouldn't trust that 1:3 comic movie pieces are a good investment just because SS's quarter scale stuff is inferior. The space required to display these almost requires these to be your absolute favorite versions of the characters and P1 is unlikely to slow down their output or not continue to improve their production on later versions, so very few are going to want to pay inflated prices for lesser versions or outdated costumes from whatever comes out next. With this Snyderverse line in particular, we don't even know what the DCEU will look like by time this ships mid-2019. Buy these if you love them, but I wouldn't expect to do much more than break even, unless you plan to flip them while the preorder hype is high (rude.)

I hope your right. I mostly collect movie pieces besides Wolverine and Spider-Man stuff, so this was a must for me over comic renditions.

**** You Sideshow for not sending me an email this was going up for order! :mad:. Just got on the WL. So pissed if I miss out on this one

I haven't had the best luck in receiving those update emails. But I did receive mine within an hour of it going up, but I found out first from this thread.

But I think you'll be fine with a conversion as it usually converts for those who get in on the same day. And in your case it only went to Waitlist a couple hours back.

I haven't had the best luck in receiving those update emails. But I did receive mine within an hour of it going up, but I found out first from this thread.

But I think you'll be fine with a conversion as it usually converts for those who get in on the same day. And in your case it only went to Waitlist a couple hours back.

I honestly can't recall the last item I didn't receive an email about. I didn't even get a chance to get on here until I posted that or even on facebook, which is where I saw it had gone up for order. I knew this would sell out quick. Fingers crossed your crystal ball is true :monkey3:pray:

I was outside when you guys startet postig that the PO is up. Used my phone an I had him - just hit the proceed to ckeckout button, but there was a call :( and I totally forgot after I finished.

Now I had to go on WL - Did that 1 hour ago.

Hope I will geht him. The others are waiting.

Damn, was hoping it would still be up for PO later in the day today. I joined WL about 2 hours ago. Think it’ll convert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, was hoping it would still be up for PO later in the day today. I joined WL about 2 hours ago. Think it’ll convert?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope so. A friend of mine had WW Ultimate on Waitlist and he had to wait 20 days. He joined the WL a few hours after she was "sold out".

Did the Ultimate WW ever sell out? I still see the waitlist option on the site.

Did the Ultimate WW ever sell out? I still see the waitlist option on the site.

No just waitlist, but i called it when the po first dropped, it would be the next one to hit waitlist and it was.. hit the waitlist faster than a speeding bullet. I dont think any supes statue has waitlisted this fast, usually its batman/bat family statues that do

Back