Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Justice League - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome if you can get both. They look sweet. The reason I ask is because of the larger scale people might have to choose one over the other.

...,.Meanwhile, I just got notice that my waitlist for the exclusive will be converting. This will be my first statue. I'm just usually into 1/6 figures but could this one looks so cool!! Hope I haven't opened another Pandora's box but just couldn't pass up on this.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Oooooooo.. you in trouble lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep forgetting I ordered this. It's my first statue and I can't wait for it to dwarf my Hot Toys. It can't come soon enough.

This won't take a hit at all. If I absolutely had to choose between the two (which would be very difficult) because one's comic and the other is cinematic. I would go with the HUSH mainly because he's more iconic and hovering, which is what most people want right now. The Cavill piece is beautiful but it looks kinda awkward at certain positions because he's walking. If you can get both, DO IT!!! :lol

My reasoning. For those who have to choose.

Anyone been able to find where it says how tall the base is or just the figure w/o the base? Other than total height I can't seem to find it

Also the newest pics from the prime 1 exhibition look like they lightened up the suit finally too. Looks more accurate bt that cape is too long I think. Looks great tho and I'm excited for this one. Still looking for the height of the figure without the base

Another seller selling that #1000 set really cheap looks dodgy only has those 2 comics for sale hasn't sold anything in 6 month and the info looks the same as the original listing from the seller that i listed earlier.

Another seller selling that #1000 set really cheap looks dodgy only has those 2 comics for sale hasn't sold anything in 6 month and the info looks the same as the original listing from the seller that i listed earlier.
Don't trust him, too.
Ordered the other one. Comes from San Diego where Yesteryear Comics is located.

Don't trust him, too.
Ordered the other one. Comes from San Diego where Yesteryear Comics is located.

I ordered the original listing from yesterday its an EX no idea how that other seller got them and is able to sell them nearly half the price with free postage.

Hmm, with the news about Cavill possibly leaving I'm feeling kind of inspired to order this now. Since it looks like Sideshow still has the regular available.

Only thing is I actually prefer the darker blue of the proto and BVS and can't quite tell from videos how much it's been lightened up...

Hmm, with the news about Cavill possibly leaving I'm feeling kind of inspired to order this now. Since it looks like Sideshow still has the regular available.

Only thing is I actually prefer the darker blue of the proto and BVS and can't quite tell from videos how much it's been lightened up...

That was one of the complaints some people had with the 1/2 scale, in that it wasn't darker enough.

I didn't mind it, because rather than basing it solely on the film with the dark filters being run, they possibly based the suit's colour on the actual costume itself.

Yeah I suppose that's one way to look at it. And it actually doesn't look too bright in the YouTube videos; it's just a question of what the color will actually look like in hand.

Back