Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee Batman

batman.jpg

Just got this bad boy in the mail. My first Prime 1 piece, and I love it!!!! Can't find any faults with it, so very happy!

awesome statue DH.And cool ass book.Congrats, and thanks for sharing.:clap

Re: Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee Batman

batman.jpg

Just got this bad boy in the mail. My first Prime 1 piece, and I love it!!!! Can't find any faults with it, so very happy!

Congratulations!! Had mine a couple of weeks now and still amazed by how awesome he is!

I love how the blue comes out in your pic, natural light really is best for showing the details

My waitlist for the regular just converted but I see the EX still available on Prime 1's site. Decisions..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My waitlist for the regular just converted but I see the EX still available on Prime 1's site. Decisions..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Personally, I'd go with the EX on the Prime 1 site especially with all of the SSC/Prime 1 issues. Also, it has been rumored that SSC is marking up some of the shipping prices and Prime 1's economy shipping prices are (based on other threads on this site) not too bad.

I thought P1 included some felt pads in the box to put between the body & the cape just for this reason?

They did in some cases. For example, I had a note in my box that said "use the felt pads!" But then there weren't any in there lol.

They did in some cases. For example, I had a note in my box that said "use the felt pads!" But then there weren't any in there lol.

I found mine after putting the cape on but I couldn't care less. Who would ever display it without the cape?

For those of you that have this, does your cape dig into the back of the figure a bit?

Yes. Even with the felt pads. But I will only ever see it the next time I box it up to move, So for me personally it’s not an issue

Yeah they included them, but you have no idea where to put them :lol there’s no guides included at all, the best I could find was a guy on YouTube, he placed the cape on then took it off, so he then placed the pads where he saw the paint trading had happened. I tried my best to put mine in the same place as his on the video, but honestly it was a massive waste of time. I took the cape off and the pads were nowhere near any paint rub. Im really OCD with keeping my statues mint, even with that my advice is, don’t bother with them.

My Batman statue gets delivered on Wednesday. I'm getting pretty stoked. I decided to take the day off work to sign for the boxes since I don't trust my wife to wake up and get to the door fast enough (she works third shift). This will be my second Prime one statue. I have the Hush Superman already. I'm already feeling an itch to buy another, but space and money are an issue.

Black version was shown on P1's website. Looks really good. I just don't have the space to get this. Price is still below $1k.

I think if people order this variant they are asking for the exact same problems some have been experiencing with the original version.

Back