Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if people order this variant they are asking for the exact same problems some have been experiencing with the original version.

That's my problem now. This is the version I was waiting for but all the problems with the OG version make me hesitant to pull the trigger on this. I still need a 1/3 Bats for my collection.

That's my problem now. This is the version I was waiting for but all the problems with the OG version make me hesitant to pull the trigger on this. I still need a 1/3 Bats for my collection.

The DK3 Master Race Bats is surely the one to get.

The cape issue on this statue is really worrying. Mine has dropped at least a couple of inches in three months

Im with you filip I was one who got the OG and returned it due to a huge lean and the peg not sitting flush. I was extremely disappoint as I was waiting a long time for this piece. once they announced a Jim Lee hush batman I was stoked. I have the sculpted cape supes coming soon and still need a good 1/3 batman to go beside him. def not trying on this black version as I am sure its the same as the blue.

the leaning FUD is totally overblown. Mine looks exactly the same from day 1

grQ7CLD.jpg

The cape issue on this statue is really worrying. Mine has dropped at least a couple of inches in three months

Im with you filip I was one who got the OG and returned it due to a huge lean and the peg not sitting flush. I was extremely disappoint as I was waiting a long time for this piece. once they announced a Jim Lee hush batman I was stoked. I have the sculpted cape supes coming soon and still need a good 1/3 batman to go beside him. def not trying on this black version as I am sure its the same as the blue.

Yeah, you guys certainly aren't the only ones that experienced problems with this piece. It's very disappointing when a statue you really love has QC issues. You either end up living with it or returning it. I don't like either of those options. Unless I see they are doing something significantly different with the variant to address the issues we're seeing, I'll be passing on this piece. Like I said before, I just don't need the headache.

grQ7CLD.jpg

I'm really glad to hear that. You're very fortunate to get one that looks great and is holding up well. However, there have been more than a few collectors who are or have experienced problems with this piece. The most common complaints have been his foot peg not sitting flush with the base and the weight of his cape causing him to lean over time. I truly hope your statue holds up over the years. That's exactly what every collector would want with any piece they own. However, at this point in time, I'm just going to hope that there's another 1/3 scale Bats that I'll like coming down the line. Oh, that's a great looking pic by the way.

grQ7CLD.jpg

It's not the statues that are leaning but the cape. Where your cape is there in line with the gargoyle's is where mine is now but when I set him up three months ago the cape was much higher. It's dropped at least 2-3 inches.

I'm really glad to hear that. You're very fortunate to get one that looks great and is holding up well. However, there have been more than a few collectors who are or have experienced problems with this piece. The most common complaints have been his foot peg not sitting flush with the base and the weight of his cape causing him to lean over time. I truly hope your statue holds up over the years. That's exactly what every collector would want with any piece they own. However, at this point in time, I'm just going to hope that there's another 1/3 scale Bats that I'll like coming down the line. Oh, that's a great looking pic by the way.

It's not the statues that are leaning but the cape. Where your cape is there in line with the gargoyle's is where mine is now but when I set him up three months ago the cape was much higher. It's dropped at least 2-3 inches.

I hear you both, the cape may be "settling" on some statues vs where it started straight out of the mold. But for it to snap and break off would require an engineering anomaly. Note the position of the cape on the new marketing pics of the black variant are essentially exactly where mine is out of the box. I've measured the height of my cape from the tip near the gargoyle and it has stayed steady >6.5" the entire time.

Nice to see P1 proactively address the issue with the cape. I'm assuming this fix will be available for the black variant as well.

Nice to see P1 proactively address the issue with the cape. I'm assuming this fix will be available for the black variant as well.

Agree! Look, sometimes you just have to step up and they are doing that. Some may argue it has taken them too long but I imagine they needed to see how widespread the problem was before taking action.

I’m just wondering if this additional part will ‘fit’ for all the pieces, as from the photos made available by collectors, everyone’s cape is at different levels of ‘leaning’?

I assume regardless of where the capes are now this support piece will push them all back into the original and intended position.

Yeah hats off to them! But is anyone still hesitant about picking this up despite prime1 giving us this solution? I myself like a few people have said have been waiting for this variant and now I'm not so sure ��

Put the black edition in my shopping cart just to find out shipping was going to be $493 US...

Then I took it back out.

They only gave the one option.

And when I think about all the other cool things I could get just for that shipping cost alone...

Holy!! ....$493 USD for shipping?! That's nuts...

...I would've walked away too.

Back