Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at the dark knight returns statue also fro prime 1 but shipping to australia is around $275. If they had cheap shipping to Aus also i would have bought it.

Yes US. No import fees or anything. It was $160 and arrived faster then SS would. It was a joy dealing with Prime1 directly. Clearly SS and P1 aren't playing nicely and it's best to go directly to P1 for their statues.

Good luck.

The statue I returned was the EX #148

Thank you for posting.

My final flex pay goes through this month with SS. I will be very disappointed with them if they try and fob off a return on another collector.

So I got on the waitlist a while ago and it converted. But after reading all the past few comments it seems best to just pass and go straight to prime 1?

So I got on the waitlist a while ago and it converted. But after reading all the past few comments it seems best to just pass and go straight to prime 1?

I kept mine. If there's a lean or other huge issue, I'm returning mine if they cover shipping and then ordering through P1. The rewards you get are more from Sideshow so I figured I'd give them a chance to not screw up :lol

The rewards you get are more from Sideshow so I figured I'd give them a chance to not screw up :lol

Not anymore...

POLICY UPDATED: REWARD POINTS!
Prime 1 Studio is glad to announce we have updated our Reward Points policy from 2% to 5% of subtotal amount.

You can now earn 5% back in Reward Points to give you a bigger saving for your upcoming order!

Not anymore...

Prime 1 Studio is glad to announce we have updated our Reward Points policy from 2% to 5% of subtotal amount.

You can now earn 5% back in Reward Points to give you a bigger saving for your upcoming order!

That is wise of them. Touché Sideshow.

Not anymore...

Awesome. Thank you for your services, Sideshow (at least with respect to Prime 1 pieces). No import tax/fees, 5% rewards, it's time to move on. :wave

Does anyone know if the new reward point structure will work on all current orders or only new ones? When I have pieces that aren't due to ship till next year, it would be nice to get the higher rate?

I converted my flex to a single payment last week and my shipping changed from $150 to $190 - I reached out to Sideshow to have it fixed and they said everyone was getting charged that but my friend just had it shipped to him last week and he was charged the $150 so they went ahead and honored my $150 - in Irvine California - you should reach out to them and have it adjusted
They told me shipping prices changed April 17th

Cheaper to buy it directly from prime 1 and have it shipped halfway across the world! What a joke!
No doubt - I’m ordering from Prime directly going forward, I kept this one because I used a few hundred in reward points

I converted my flex to a single payment last week and my shipping changed from $150 to $190 - I reached out to Sideshow to have it fixed and they said everyone was getting charged that but my friend just had it shipped to him last week and he was charged the $150 so they went ahead and honored my $150 - in Irvine California - you should reach out to them and have it adjusted
They told me shipping prices changed April 17th

Thanks for the info. These shipping prices are ridiculous, $150 to ship it across LA is daylight robbery.

So does it really cost that much, or are they tracking on the shipping charge from the factory overseas to the Sideshow warehouse?

good question - probably doesn't cost them that much
I ordered the Dark Knight directly from Prime 1 a week ago and it cost me $58 to ship with their new cheaper US shipping rate from Japan
Not to compare but that is something

Re: Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee Batman

batman.jpg

Just got this bad boy in the mail. My first Prime 1 piece, and I love it!!!! Can't find any faults with it, so very happy!

Re: Prime 1 Studio - Jim Lee Batman

Congrats!!!! Enjoy it each day, having your watchful guardian, your dark knight!

Back