Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a full replacement and I just don't think it's going to happen....It's clear that Sideshow and Prime1 aren't working to our best interests here...

Timeline of events-
1.) Ticket opened March 21st- Zero responses from Sideshow.
2.) Had to call and request a manager to get a response. - April 8th ticket was escalated to Prime 1 Studio.
3.) Called into SS this morning and still no response from Prime 1 Stuido. It's been 10 days since Prime 1 has been notified.
NOTE: Sideshow blame game of finger pointing - "Prime 1 doesn't think of making spares and this is a long process, we a SS always prepare with spare parts"
NOTE: A response from Prime 1 Studio could take 10-12 weeks. Is this insane? I'm not used to service like this?

Bet you that has something to do with them changing his pose from the more crouched position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure it complicated things; however, from all the feedback I've gathered, this isn't normal and is a defect. Just wish I would get a response from either Sideshow or Prime 1 Studio on a replacement.

Looking for a full replacement and I just don't think it's going to happen....It's clear that Sideshow and Prime1 aren't working to our best interests here...

Timeline of events-
1.) Ticket opened March 21st- Zero responses from Sideshow.
2.) Had to call and request a manager to get a response. - April 8th ticket was escalated to Prime 1 Studio.
3.) Called into SS this morning and still no response from Prime 1 Stuido. It's been 10 days since Prime 1 has been notified.
NOTE: Sideshow blame game of finger pointing - "Prime 1 doesn't think of making spares and this is a long process, we a SS always prepare with spare parts"
NOTE: A response from Prime 1 Studio could take 10-12 weeks. Is this insane? I'm not used to service like this?

I'd raise this on Sideshow and Prime 1's Facebook pages/Twitter maybe?

batcave_museum, are you sure most aren't like this? Still waiting on mine to ship, and I'm kinda anxious about the lean...

Also, what's the worst case scenario here if the folks with the defected ones decide to keep them (which I would too) since they're not handing out replacements? I mean it's not like he'd fall off the base, right?

I'm sure it complicated things; however, from all the feedback I've gathered, this isn't normal and is a defect. Just wish I would get a response from either Sideshow or Prime 1 Studio on a replacement.

Same here. Mine the peg sits about a 1/4 of the way out of the key. it doesn't sit right, besides the lean. I don't want to try and drill into it. I would rather a replacement

batcave_museum, are you sure most aren't like this? Still waiting on mine to ship, and I'm kinda anxious about the lean...

Also, what's the worst case scenario here if the folks with the defected ones decide to keep them (which I would too) since they're not handing out replacements? I mean it's not like he'd fall off the base, right?

Yeah I posted around to alot of the well-known collectors and they didn't have this problem.

Same here. Mine the peg sits about a 1/4 of the way out of the key. it doesn't sit right, besides the lean. I don't want to try and drill into it. I would rather a replacement

Yeah rather wait and get a replacement, but I still haven't heard back regarding if I will even get a replacement. It's in this void......which I'm sure has to be do to the break down between Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio.

I think there is a high risk that it will slowly lean more and more, one day the whole thing will topple over.
I wouldn't display this massive piece on the top shelf, it will definitely crack some skulls when it decides to fly down lol

I think it's the end of Sideshow. I just requested a full refund for my damaged Batman Hush and will now work directly with Prime1 after repurchasing it.

Honestly there is a clear breakdown between Sideshow and Prime1 and really this is hurting all customers. I don't want to have to juggle who's doing what to get me a replacement or handle QC issues. I rather deal with Prime1 directly rather then Sideshow, whom I feel Prime1 isn't responding too as quickly.

This is a total mess and both companies are not handling it correctly. �� I'm going to cancel my Joker now and buy directly from Prime1 so now I get the Scarface. The shipping deal is a big game changer. ��...but disappointed how this all unraveled, but the writing was on the wall last year with the us website launch

I think it's the end of Sideshow. I just requested a full refund for my damaged Batman Hush and will now work directly with Prime1 after repurchasing it.

Honestly there is a clear breakdown between Sideshow and Prime1 and really this is hurting all customers. I don't want to have to juggle who's doing what to get me a replacement or handle QC issues. I rather deal with Prime1 directly rather then Sideshow, whom I feel Prime1 isn't responding too as quickly.

This is a total mess and both companies are not handling it correctly. �� I'm going to cancel my Joker now and buy directly from Prime1 so now I get the Scarface. The shipping deal is a big game changer. ��...but disappointed how this all unraveled, but the writing was on the wall last year with the us website launch

Which joker are you referring too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just paid my customs charge with DHL. £60 very pleased! Was expecting it to be closer to £200. Hopefully he'll get here on Tuesday.

You must be so excited! It's an amazing statue! They really captured that comic book feeling.

Yes so excited! Also a little apprensive being my first statue. The sheer size and praying there are no issues...getting anything replaced would be a logistical nightmare.

What's the situation with Prime 1's Economy US Shipping? Is it cheaper overall than through Sideshow? Curious because I received a waitlist conversion and was wondering if it is now better to order directly through Prime 1 given all these issues and complaints coming up regarding the customer service and defective statues?

It's going to be hard to truly judge at this point, it only just started.

Only concrete evidence I can give is that the Hush Batman for me would be about $20 cheaper through P1 than it was through Sideshow.

Back