Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. But they'll have spare EXs. This thing has been out for a week haha. Might take a few months to get everything replaced though!

They might eventually but certainly not yet. I'm still waiting for Sideshow to get my pre-order exclusive in as they are getting them in batches rather than all at once.

My waitlist converted as well. When did they start giving you a week to decide?

Can anyone tell me what the bottom most footprint of this is from a depth standpoint? Not including the parts that hang over (gargoyle). I assume the gargoyles will hang over my shelf a bit but want to be sure the feet of the base do not hang over.

My waitlist converted as well. When did they start giving you a week to decide?

Can anyone tell me what the bottom most footprint of this is from a depth standpoint? Not including the parts that hang over (gargoyle). I assume the gargoyles will hang over my shelf a bit but want to be sure the feet of the base do not hang over.

Looks like something new their doing.

I still have to call and cancel the regular still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's about 16" footpring. The overhang of the gargoyle where the peg leg is, is about 5"

Awesome. Thanks so much! Can I trouble you to measure the height of his cape-the part all the way to the right? I did hear that Batman is 27” high so I’m guessing about 26”?

Awesome. Thanks so much! Can I trouble you to measure the height of his cape-the part all the way to the right? I did hear that Batman is 27” high so I’m guessing about 26”?

IMG_20190323_002850.jpgIMG_20190323_002842.jpg

Here you go

For anyone who has the statue -- is the lean the same as the batman on the right? or is it more like the left?

Can you post a picture? Thanks!

bat.jpg

Looks to be more like the one on the right in all the pics I've seen. Still looks good though

bat2.jpg

Couldn't they just let you keep the exclusive smirk sculpt and then exchange the rest of the statue for the regular? Assuming they have no spare exclusives that is...which seems likely for a while at least.

My thought exactly

Back