Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, that's the old prototype, not the final production piece. And next time please post all photos under one post and not multiple. Thank you.

Yes, that's the old prototype, not the final production piece. And next time please post all photos under one post and not multiple. Thank you.

:exactly: pics are from the cretaceous period :lol before the body re-work.

also if you are using someone else's photos it's always nice to acknowledge it.

Just saw this on Facebook...no idea where it's from originally sorry. So is this the production piece or still the old prototype? That original prototype should be destroyed, frustrating when it keeps showing up in place of the version we are actually getting. :lol

53150306_2487510511320913_7597315856883777536_n.jpg

Just saw this on Facebook...no idea where it's from originally sorry. So is this the production piece or still the old prototype? That original prototype should be destroyed, frustrating when it keeps showing up in place of the version we are actually getting. :lol

53150306_2487510511320913_7597315856883777536_n.jpg

They both look like their old versions to me

That's what I feared. :gah:

So frustrating waiting for a review on this statue, tons of Superman but it's like no one bought this one.

Yeah no kidding, dont worry they will show up eventually but frustrating I know

Maybe too big now though?

Possibly...seeing them together would really help answer that question. I'll be getting Batman as soon as Sideshow start shipping but have to wait for my Superman until Collectibles Direct get their stock.

Well I decided to go ahead and order Batman like I did Superman. Might as well get the 3 month Flex pay option I missed out on with the Superman. I was surprised at the $200 shipping though. Superman was only $100 for me.

Well I decided to go ahead and order Batman like I did Superman. Might as well get the 3 month Flex pay option I missed out on with the Superman. I was surprised at the $200 shipping though. Superman was only $100 for me.

Batman is coming in 2 boxes. Is your Supes the fabric cape?

Back