Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will ship from sideshow in about a week. How many will buy without seeing an in-hand video?

Also, can it be returned to sideshow if you don't like after unboxing? Who pays for shipping?

I’ve always been surprised that you can even return a piece simply for a change of mind, especially when there are no issues, including any great discrepancy between the prototype and production pieces. As I’ve got to assume that Sideshow are not meant to resell opened pieces and that they would take a loss on it.

I’ve always been surprised that you can even return a piece simply for a change of mind, especially when there are no issues, including any great discrepancy between the prototype and production pieces. As I’ve got to assume that Sideshow are not meant to resell opened pieces and that they would take a loss on it.

Sideshow will just inspect it upon return and then seal it back up with new tape.

Also, can it be returned to sideshow if you don't like after unboxing? Who pays for shipping?

If you don't like it, you pay return shipping. If it's damaged, Sideshow pays and will refund you for everything (unless you get a replacement). If you get a replacement, Sideshow will pay for the return shipping back to them, and then the shipping back to you.

I’ve always been surprised that you can even return a piece simply for a change of mind, especially when there are no issues, including any great discrepancy between the prototype and production pieces.

They have to accept it, at least for a while. It's called right of withdrawal.

Yeah Sideshow guarantees satisfaction on the stuff they sell you. Just gotta pay shipping, which IMO is pretty fair.

They have to accept it, at least for a while. It's called right of withdrawal.

That’s great to hear.

Such consumer laws don’t really exist here in Australia. Not for simply a change of mind anyway. Though individual stores may have it as a policy, it’s not guaranteed under law.

The primary reseller here in Australia, that being Popcultcha, reserves the right to refuse returns for change of mind, but it’s really a case by case kind of thing I guess.

Thanks for clarifying everyone. So, lets do the math. Shipping to me in Canada is approx $210 and return shipping back to the US without the preferred rate that sideshow gets would be about $350 to $450 (my guess). So I would be about $600 with nothing to show for it. In other words returning it is not really an option.

Thanks for clarifying everyone. So, lets do the math. Shipping to me in Canada is approx $210 and return shipping back to the US without the preferred rate that sideshow gets would be about $350 to $450 (my guess). So I would be about $600 with nothing to show for it. In other words returning it is not really an option.

Not for us based outside the US anyway.

And wouldn’t the return postage be organised by Sideshow? We simply pay their rate?

Im about to purchase this...

So is this Batman standing up more or is he still crouching?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is still crouching. Only his left leg was repositioned a little to make him look less awkward.

Shipped!! but SS doesn't pony up for UPS to deliver on the weekends so will have to wait for Monday :panic:

Back