Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Jim Lee 'Hush' Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, so how come I haven't got that processing email? Should I contact Sideshow?

If it's $200 to ship within the US...I dread to think what they'll charge me to get it to the UK!!!

Any UK buyers got their process email from Sideshow yet? Still waiting for mine, maybe they send the international notices later. :dunno

Any UK buyers got their process email from Sideshow yet? Still waiting for mine, maybe they send the international notices later. :dunno

Spoke to SS yesterday about this and the Arkham Catwoman. They said they are getting these in multiple batches over the next 10-20 days so the processing emails will go out in groups over the next 30 days.

Spoke to SS yesterday about this and the Arkham Catwoman. They said they are getting these in multiple batches over the next 10-20 days so the processing emails will go out in groups over the next 30 days.

Cool, thanks for the info!

Got an email from SSC yesterday:

"Your Batman Statue will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 8 days. Your final payment is scheduled for Friday March 15, 2019."

Shipping = USD 210.00 (unfortunately this means CAD 280+ for Canadians).

Seems when mine does ship it will be $290 to the UK. Not looking forward to finding out what the import fee will be on top of that lol.

I just tried calling Sideshow to ask about the shipping cost. They say their business hours at 6am-2pm PT. So I called at 12:30pm PT. Says they're offices are closed. What the hell is going on over there?!

I just tried calling Sideshow to ask about the shipping cost. They say their business hours at 6am-2pm PT. So I called at 12:30pm PT. Says they're offices are closed. What the hell is going on over there?!

For big comic movies, they typically close the offices early. I'm guessing everyone is going to Captain Marvel. They used to announce it but ever since the website conversion, it seems their communication has gone to h*ll.

For big comic movies, they typically close the offices early. I'm guessing everyone is going to Captain Marvel. They used to announce it but ever since the website conversion, it seems their communication has gone to h*ll.
Wow... That's a remarkably silly reason to shut down a business for a day lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back