Statue Prime 1 Optimus Prime The Last Kinght statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
61A8085F-F7D9-421E-B6BA-DA90F4A766A2.jpgEDEE6079-CE77-49DC-8CD9-7519C145F0AD.jpg294647D2-9FEA-4200-9D49-D2C1CFDC934B.jpg8A62C2AB-628F-4CAD-B9AF-2324959AA856.jpg91E3027D-8CE3-479A-8027-3069B3849BBD.jpg

Phastroh can you tell me what in first box with base? It`s arrived first to me, and in my box only base, and it have opening for battery without autobot logo cover. Is it in second box?

Actually I’m not 100% I honestly remember them all already being on and wondering where the battery goes. I’m sorry I can’t remember 100% but I’m pretty sure it was all in box 1.

I guess you will have to wait for box 2 to be sure but I recall picking up the base to go show my wife before I even opened the box 2 shipper and it was all there. Doesn’t really make sense to put the logo in box 2.

I guess what I’m saying is I’m 99.9% sure it was all in box 1. Any open empty slots?

Looking good! Congratulations I just paid off Shockwave and make my first Megatron payment soon wahhhhhh

Agree. That base though was it is stupid heavy. I moved him to my new Shockwave shelf and took off his arms like that helps lol I was like holy s. I mainly took off the arms because the shield and plus they don’t fall out but may with that much movement. Oh I took off the head too.

I lift and lift heavy in the gym but maybe it’s the way you have to grab this beast and I’m like omg it feels like a 50lb dumbbell.

I figure Megatron will weigh more and no way I’ll be moving Shockwave.

Agree. That base though was it is stupid heavy. I moved him to my new Shockwave shelf and took off his arms like that helps lol I was like holy s. I mainly took off the arms because the shield and plus they don’t fall out but may with that much movement. Oh I took off the head too.

I lift and lift heavy in the gym but maybe it’s the way you have to grab this beast and I’m like omg it feels like a 50lb dumbbell.

I figure Megatron will weigh more and no way I’ll be moving Shockwave.

I think Shockwave must be heavy weight MONSTER! Around 45-55 Kg! Assembled Optimus weight - 35 Kg!

Hi guys
I have mine being delivered in a couple of month after paying him off, and was curious on the dimensions listed on the sideshow website.
Is the base 54cm x 64cm?
And what is the height of everything including the base?
I was hoping to have an acrylic case made prior to him arriving.
Thanks

Hi guys
I have mine being delivered in a couple of month after paying him off, and was curious on the dimensions listed on the sideshow website.
Is the base 54cm x 64cm?
And what is the height of everything including the base?
I was hoping to have an acrylic case made prior to him arriving.
Thanks

I’ll see if I can measure it tomorrow it’s upstairs and I just got in bed to sleep and was poking around.

Mine has shipped!

Does anyone know how to view the tracking number P1 send you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll see if I can measure it tomorrow it’s upstairs and I just got in bed to sleep and was poking around.

If you could whenever you get the chance it would mean a lot!
It’s my first piece of this kind and I want him protected!

It’s been a long time due to vacation and other stuff but here’s about what I measured.

Base is about 24”x18” the height when sword is on his shoulder is 36” or so.

How much does it cost to ship to the US if ordering from the Prime 1 website? Saw the Ultimate Version of Optimus with 20% off but wondering if it is worth it if the shipping is too high to nullify the discount.

They’re not letting you buy it form there store if your in the US.

I tried

Says they don’t have a carrier for that item

Politics I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back