Statue Prime 1 Optimus Prime The Last Kinght statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard this guy is barely even in the movie lol. Optimus Prime with no blaster is a tough sell for me.

I heard this guy is barely even in the movie lol. Optimus Prime with no blaster is a tough sell for me.

That is why from a movie point of view DOTM Optimus is the movie prime 1 grail statue of them all, its for my view the best film of the five, they mix Optimus at his very best, the weapons he has, his screen time is the most he is in, he goes in all guns blazing and is never a tease, and the DOTM form of optimus is just the more grounded version of optimus then the knight look we see in AOE and TLK. Now ultimate optimus if collectors are after a version of optimus is the best option to go for that is available

Again just opinions like everything else.

I like the look and poseability of TLK so I picked it over the rest to buy.

Love them all though, I just don't have a favorite.

I saw The Last Knight today....And I can say I think I'm going to pass on this one and go for the Superior Optimus Prime from Prime (if it ever sees the light of day.)

I enjoyed "The Last Knight" as all of the Transformers film . It is what it is ... probably get some hate! ... well anyway Took a photo of the sword and one of my "Knight Optimus ... interesting
a3bad30715121219ad44646efd2726a3.jpg
52516a19133c46206e2622752d3ea692.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The movie poster and the statue ... match or real close .. different lighting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm not going to let a movie dictate my purchases. You either like it or not. I like them all and I like the pose ability he comes with.

I liked him in the original but I missed out on getting it.

Doh why do I order at Sideshow non Sideshow pieces when I can save $100 at Compass.

Doh why do I order at Sideshow non Sideshow pieces when I can save $100 at Compass.

You do get back $95 in rewards, which is close to $100, plus the option to flexpay... so it'll probably come down to shipping, which BBTS has the best option but is sold out... Isn't secret compass only a $50 discount though?

No it was $100 off plus flex pay is good but you have to leave your last payment on it and it's $342 for only 5 payments. My Megatron has 8 but I asked why Optimus only has 5 and they said that's how it is. Makes zero sense.

As far as I know with Hidden Compass you can pay it whenever you want and pay it off early too.

No it was $100 off plus flex pay is good but you have to leave your last payment on it and it's $342 for only 5 payments. My Megatron has 8 but I asked why Optimus only has 5 and they said that's how it is. Makes zero sense.

As far as I know with Hidden Compass you can pay it whenever you want and pay it off early too.

Oh sorry, I thought you were referring to Secret Compass when you mentioned "compass". Not familiar with Hidden Compass.

I was actually lmao Hidden Compass I'm dumb. It was $100 cheaper there.

I don't think they have flex payments there unless I'm missing something. Their shipping quotes look better though. I've been trying to avoid Sideshow as much as I can now. Alter Ego was going to be my go-to option but they started matching Sideshow prices and the shipping + rewards hardly make a difference anymore, unfortunately. If BBTS employed a rewards system, I'd buy from them all the time.

https://www.secretcompassonline.com/PRIME-1-Transformers-Last-Knight-Optimus-Prime/

I purchased my PF R2 and C3PO from them on eBay for like $630 shipped. It was like $80 cheaper than they had it on their own listing but I had asked what a combo prices was. I think I got a steal. I said to the guy I'd buy there but SS has payments and he said so do we. Maybe he meant you can pay off all you want before it ships but they don't have an actual advertised payment option.

I just got an email that this was moved up to Nov-Dec. That is like 4-5 more months early. While I don't own any and this is my personal first I'm happy to have it but I wonder how it was finished so fast. I don't care if it didn't sell well I just hope it is made well like all Prime 1 pieces.

Anyone have an idea of the shipping for this based on I guess the the ultimate edition. I see it still costs more than this, I wonder why.

Back