Statue Prime 1 Optimus Prime The Last Kinght statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the "One (1) Sword of Judgement fitting each arm" refering to?

And for collectors who already own a few of these Transformers, which one is your favorite? Dark of the Moon Optimus seems to come with the most switch-outs and looks awesome, I guess that explains the price.

And for collectors who already own a few of these Transformers, which one is your favorite? Dark of the Moon Optimus seems to come with the most switch-outs and looks awesome, I guess that explains the price.

Good question because to me it means he can have to sword in either hand but that seems wierd. I guess I'd look on Facebook.

As far as another Prime I think that is somewhat dumb to bring up because I collect Star Wars and they make different versions as the movies all contain different versions. This may look like another one but it's not the same as Prime looks different in all films from what I can see. Similar is not the same but it's close I see a few gold pieces so it's made because they have too plus more $$$ it's like Dath Vader. His cape moves and they make a new one.

Additionally I own no other ones and this is affordable for me and the others are $4000 on eBay. I think I saw on SS they still have the last version of Prime coming back but the payments are insane. I actually would love to buy the Shockeave that's there but I POd the Predator Jungle Hunter long ago even though it has issues I want it on my shelf.

I have no interest in the other Transformers they make at the prices of aftermarket. I suppose I like the Galvatron as well as the Optimus on the Grimlock. Not sure how big it is but if it was a 31" Prime it would make Grimlock the size of a deer lol.

I also like the Soundwave.

If I had any complaints it's to the movie designers for making these designs a bit chunky looking which is one reason I'm not too keen on the ROTF Megatron are his legs but that's the way it is. Looks badarse just not for me.

I like the DOTM version

I wonder if they would make Megatron from DotM, I like that shotgun that comes w/ the DotM Optimus, and his broken look w/ the cloak/hood seemed cool.

Good question because to me it means he can have to sword in either hand but that seems wierd. I guess I'd look on Facebook.

I think that big sword is the "One (1) interchangeable right arm holding the sword down, One (1) interchangeable right arm holding the sword up", so the Sword of Justice I assumed it was something else, but maybe not? :dunno They don't show the left hand holding any sword (except for the blade and the shield) but then again, it's only prototype photos. Maybe they have something in store for the final product. :huh

I wish I knew about these earlier, DotM Optimus looks like most like a "transformer" since it retains the windows and wheels of the mack truck. Shame it's sold out. Is there any way to still order these or is aftermarket eBay the only way?

It does look awesome. I may have to order this. Delimas get Age of extinction for $3099 or get this one for $2799 any ideas ?????

It does look awesome. I may have to order this. Delimas get Age of extinction for $3099 or get this one for $2799 any ideas ?????

i suggest you look in to it more accurately. Why would you buy an AOE for that price when its available for $2000 at their website and this one for only $ 1900.

Im in Australia so our currency rate isnt the best against US $$$$$. And this thing would cost a fair bit in shipping now days i guess. All up it would end up costing me $2240 Aus from my local dealer delivered.

Yes I have DOTM Optimus and The AOE version... both are awesome and are true to the characters of their respective movies It's your choice ! I'm crazy have both Of course P 1 hits it out of the park, when it comes to their Transformers line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the base of TLK 7 inches taller than the AOE base, or is the TLK Optimus a lot bigger/taller than AOE? I assumed Optimus would be the same size but that difference in base height doesn't sound right... Maybe they're taking in account of the sword? Yeah, that must be it...

If the movie is horrible do these statues still sell well?

I'm wondering that as well, The Last Knight didn't get good reviews unsurprisingly. I'd probably still got one because I think the idea of the Transformers and some of the characters and their designs are cool. I'm hoping Prime 1 makes a DotM Megatron because I think I liked that design the most, if not tied with the first film. His TLK design looks alright but still not entirely sold on it, will have to watch the movie and see how he is.

I love the samurai warrior look. It's definitely a change from his looks through the films but since none of them are his real look I guess it makes no difference..

For me the movie doesn't matter. I'm going to buy Shockwave and while fantastic looking as a statue others say his role ruins it for potential buyers but I'm like wtf it's still a great statue if not one of the best. I agree the price and size are both incredible.

I love the samurai warrior look. It's definitely a change from his looks through the films but since none of them are his real look I guess it makes no difference..

For me the movie doesn't matter. I'm going to buy Shockwave and while fantastic looking as a statue others say his role ruins it for potential buyers but I'm like wtf it's still a great statue if not one of the best. I agree the price and size are both incredible.

What do they say about his role, regarding Shockwave? He seemed pretty cool in the movie.

Does Optimus ever hold his shield in hand or is it always attached to his arm in the films? It always looks weird in the prototype photos, always thought he held it.

How about P1 make other characters instead of Never ending Prime n Megatron haha

They do make a lot of others but Prime has change a lot over the movies until now this time it's only a little bit. Additionally not everyone has one of them and people will still buy it.

Now I agree it would be great to have them switch it up a little but Prime, Megatron and Shockwave will be my first pick-up so I'm happy... well if they were like 27" and $1250 I'd be happier but screw it.

I still can't figure out if I want this one or the "hybrid" one P1 is about to put out.

I REALLY wish they would have put out an "Ultimate" version from ROTF with the jets, etc. I think that's why I want the other version.

I like all the Primes but I like the pose on this so I'll take it. I'll have fun changing it lol

Back