Statue Prime 1 - Lee Bermejo Joker 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it isn't an exclusive. You can get the deluxe for LESS at BBTS when everything is said and done. No need to overpay with SS.

Just Pre-Ordered this..

Ya know its weird.. I am not huge fan of the look of the Joker in Lee Bermejo Art.

I mean I love his artwork.. If amazing but his Joker in the comics is not my fav.. Some of that I think has to do with the stories..

But I love how this statue looks. Basically I think it translates better to a three dimensional sculpt then 2D art.

Somehow while being more modern and realistic (like what Lee was going for in the first place) the statue still captures the look of the classic Joker more so then the art itself does. I also like that it makes me think of Ledger's Joker also.

IDK. Like I said its weird. Only Joker face sculpt that I think is close to this is the OG Joker PF and the EX head on the Arkham Joker PF.

Anyways I think this will go great with my Batman DKIII master race statue.

Now I just got to figure out what to put in his left hand.. Some stolen Jewelry or try and see if the extra cards that come with the EX will somehow fit in there? Maybe a custom 1/3 scale sub sandwich? :lol

Just got my "shipping in 1-4 weeks" notice. Due to COVID, shipping has increased to $394. I am really unhappy about this development, but cannot bring myself to cancel.

This really gnawed at me, so I cancelled it on principle. I’m not in the mood to help the bottom line of shipping companies.

Damn! Almost $400 for shipping. That's a kick to the nutz!

Yep exactly. For me , to France 400 $ too!
So i have decided to keep it but they will have to store it a while because I'll wait for the shipping cost to fall.
If everyone do this they will pay for storage fees a lot and maybe they'll reconsider their shipping policy?

From Prime 1.

Why not convert it to economy shipping? Yes, it takes longer, but I have found that there are a couple of benefits besides it being cheaper:

1) No tax
2) No custom's fee
3) It appears to get handled less. Every time I get these shipped via air, the boxes look like they were bashed around. With economy, it gets put in a shipping container, shipped to their warehouse, and then to you. Not saying it is a guarantee, but so far this has been my experience.

Shipping soon from SS :)

Great pic from the other forum.

I own the DKIII and got this guy to go with him.. They look perfect together IMO.

IMG-1100.jpg

Back