Statue Prime 1 - Lee Bermejo Joker 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Showed up on Statuesque

Deluxe is £1379.00 (or about $1740)

That's a massive mark up but we do have to pay VAT on statues so that adds 20% to the costs straight away

18 month payment option though so it might be workable for me

Neil

ssoooo want to order this, I have no clue how I could display that. Really wish Prime 1 would do a 1/10th scale like Iron Studios offers.

I just got an email reply from Prime 1. The DXS has its own edition size.

-Joker DXS (with art print) ###/300
-Joker DX (no art print) DX ###/750

Showed up on Statuesque

Deluxe is £1379.00 (or about $1740)

That's a massive mark up but we do have to pay VAT on statues so that adds 20% to the costs straight away

18 month payment option though so it might be workable for me

Neil

I'd never heard of statuesque before, would you recommend them?

I'd never heard of statuesque before, would you recommend them?

Totally.

Their Layaway scheme is really good.
You get invoiced once a month & make that payment within 30 days of receiving the invoice, really simple & effective

Customer service on Email has been spot on, quick to reply & friendly, actually likes a chat too so you can get a rapport going

I look at them first now for my purchases...not always cheapest but pay for the service

https://statuesqueltd.co.uk/

Neil

Cool that's something to bear in mind for me. I've used collectiblesdirect before but they seem to get stock very late, normally I just order from sideshow or prime 1 and take the hit on postage and customs to get it earlier - not that it's much cheaper than getting locally

Cool that's something to bear in mind for me. I've used collectiblesdirect before but they seem to get stock very late, normally I just order from sideshow or prime 1 and take the hit on postage and customs to get it earlier - not that it's much cheaper than getting locally

Reckon they are well worth giving a try.
I have used CDUK a few times before as well & always had pretty good service but always worth checking out other options too, especially when they can give you such extended payment options

Oh yeah there really isn't much in it these days with the weak £ & our ridiculous Duty/VAT charges, there just aren't the savings there used to be (plus the shipping now is horrific)
Only time I go direct to Sideshow is if the EX is an absolute must have (Green Arrow PF is a case in point...just hoping my Waitlist converts) other than that I shop UK now

Neil

How late are we talking? I'm currently waiting on the Hush Superman from collectiblesdirect and the wait is killing me lol.

Back