Statue Prime 1 - Lee Bermejo Joker 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Order secured. :yess:

Who can deny a maniacal Joker!?
04aa02a3f53290ed67c3419957495c6a.jpg

Last edited:
Just waiting for UK sellers to get their prices up

Too big to consider a direct shipment from Prime 1 for this beast

Fingers crossed it's not too dear

Neil

I woke up 2 am to preorder it XD but the site crashed jaja but some minutes ago I preordered this badboy, I had 50 dlls off as a new member so not to bad.

Ordered!! Such an incredible piece, but the wait will be killer LOL!!

It looks like Spec Fiction is picking up the SSC ball on some of these Prime 1 pieces like this one (if you didn't want to order direct from Prime 1).

It looks like Spec Fiction is picking up the SSC ball on some of these Prime 1 pieces like this one (if you didn't want to order direct from Prime 1).

Thanks for the heads up! Still a little confusing because on the P1 website it says: Product is not available at the moment in Sideshow Collectibles, please see other items. Idk if it means it will later be available on SS.

Thanks for the heads up! Still a little confusing because on the P1 website it says: Product is not available at the moment in Sideshow Collectibles, please see other items. Idk if it means it will later be available on SS.

Seems like they're leaving the option open in case the two companies are able to kiss and make up.

Seems like they're leaving the option open in case the two companies are able to kiss and make up.

Where does popcultcha get their stock from?

Sideshow.

Which is why Popcultcha is also behind 30+ Prime 1 pieces.

And given my DC/Marvel based movie collection, other than Shazam and Bane I haven’t missed out on any I’ve wanted...so far.

So this piece may not go up for pre order on popcultcha.

I’m not expecting anything. Just like I really haven’t expected anything for the previous 32 Prime 1 pieces.

So other than Iron Studio pieces I haven’t preordered any other statues recently.

I’m not expecting anything. Just like I really haven’t expected anything for the previous 32 Prime 1 pieces.

So other than Iron Studio pieces I haven’t preordered any other statues recently.

Have you spoken to Toby?

Do you order direct from prime 1 now?

Back