Statue Prime 1 Jetfire Optimus Prime statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already have dotm optimus but I really want this jetfire prime too.ugh dunno want to do.

I’m in the same boat. I have the DotM Optimus ... and just about $900.00 in reward points. This would literally have to be my final statue of I pulled the trigger 😭. I’m so torn, it’s pretty amazing.

I think I’d even be okay with the regular, this is definitely future thinking... but I do not see this selling out quickly because of the price point. Maybe when it’s actually released they will offer free shipping at some point 😂.

I imagine this will be another $100 on top for that also in the states.

love this but i already have the first Prime and BB,, dont know if i need this one,, i need one setup only either the original Prime and BB or Jetfire alone, so confused, hopefully by 2020 i can save some momey,ill be happy with a reg if it comes with some good discount, btw, Both Prime 1 ans SS dont ship this line to India,, so need to look at other sources ,, maybe its a sign not to buy lol

love this but i already have the first Prime and BB,, dont know if i need this one,, i need one setup only either the original Prime and BB or Jetfire alone, so confused, hopefully by 2020 i can save some momey,ill be happy with a reg if it comes with some good discount, btw, Both Prime 1 ans SS dont ship this line to India,, so need to look at other sources ,, maybe its a sign not to buy lol

I have Prime and BB also, but I can not stop looking at the darn pictures and videos of this thing. It is so wicked looking.

I ordered as well. It's a lot of money but since I was unable to get the DOTM Optimus and I am just not as enamored with the AOE or LK Optimus, I am going all in for this.

It’s all true lol I did but TLK Optimus but I had no others and to me it’s really nice but my issue is I have Shockwave all but the final payment and shipping and TLK Megatron nearly paid off but they bumped it till December when my BB, Crosshairs and Alien dog will be finishing/starting so I’m screwed. I can’t have all that then this right after and then I want the JURassic Blue and I’m thinking it hoping Sentinal Prime come some out along with the Red Drift.

I wish there was just a future release schedule so they stop ruining my plans.

I ordered as well. It's a lot of money but since I was unable to get the DOTM Optimus and I am just not as enamored with the AOE or LK Optimus, I am going all in for this.

Same! Just waiting on some pending SideShow points then I'm gonna pre-order. I think I'll do the 2 payment option and save for the first payment then purge some stuff for the 2nd.

Gotta cancel my order AOE optimus because I thought there are 5 versions of optimus prime released so no rush to get one of them and I have longed for this since movie released in 2011 so this should has higher priority over other versions of prime hence I'm not satisfied with just the regular.
EX or failed for me.
EX ordered with 14 payments.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Gotta cancel my order AOE optimus because I thought there are 5 versions of optimus prime released so no rush to get one of them and I have longed for this since movie released in 2011 so this should has higher priority over other versions of prime hence I'm not satisfied with just the regular.
EX or failed for me.
EX ordered with 14 payments.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Congrats!!!

Someone over at statue forum posted a pic of the production Jet Power Optimus Prime's at the factory...…...

FB_IMG_1572877266641.jpg

Anyone getting this, please be sure to post pics not only of Optimus, but of the boxes also, to get an idea as to how big they are.Cheers! :)

I’m surprised that no one has posted this yet, but the production statue comes with two acrylic poles/rods to ‘help’ hold up each of the engine units etc.

Sourced from the Facebook group:-

09F20006-334E-49D2-B413-C50262FEF2ED.jpeg

D839E1E3-DA94-4711-B973-5322C3FCE498.jpeg

The moderators on the Prime 1 Facebook group have said using the rods are not necessary, but.......

Maybe for peace of mind, due to recent issues with the Hush Batman for example?

Back