Statue Prime 1 Jetfire Optimus Prime statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen a few different collectors post pics similar to this on Facebook collector groups since the beginning of this year. At first I dismissed it as an isolated incident but as a few more collectors posted pics of the same issue I wondered if this could develop into a widespread problem? Apparently the supports aren't even enough to keep this up long term?
a5d33e2653cd6b53cbaed7d7841d113a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reminds me of the issue their Batman Hush figure has with its cape.

Reminds me of the issue their Batman Hush figure has with its cape.

I would definitely be keeping an eye on it just in case. Like I said it appears to only be a few collectors that have had this happen and spoken out about it on different Facebook pages but I would still be concerned.

Definitely. I haven?t put them on yet, but I will tonight or tomorrow!

Will post up some pics! I have Optimus in a cabinet, so might not be the best pics, but still.

If you go to the prime 1 studios facebook page, click on ''More'', then click ''Community'', then scroll down the page, and you'll find pics of a collector's Jet Power Optimus Prime on display, then 2 pics of it destroyed on the ground......OUCH.......:slap:

Do you have the dimension of the boxes? How much was the shipping charge? Thanks
Size dimentions for each box are as follows=
Box A= 74.5 cm, 29.5 cm, 87.5cm.
Box B= 72 cm, 45 cm, 88cm.
Box C= 75 cm, 40 cm, 88cm.
Also, depending on what country you live in, that will determine the cost of shipping [these boxes weigh A LOT, one weighs about 34 kilograms alone, so it may cost quite alot for shipping].Also, go to youtube, type in prime 1 studios jet power Optimus Prime, scroll down the page, and you should see a link to a video where 2 people are standing near the 3 boxes, which will give you an idea of the overall size.Cheers! :)

Back