Statue Prime 1 Jetfire Optimus Prime statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Jetfire Optimus Prime statue ROTF

This is going to be epic!

Concept Art:
transformers-20090528-power-up-prime-cg.jpg

transformers-20090528-power-up-prime-cg-2.jpg

With so many SR-71 parts, it makes me wonder if Jetfire will become more of a reality.

P1 better make this price realistic haha

P1 better make this price realistic haha

As realistic as “even more expensive than Prime 1 Wonder Woman on horse”? Sure.

Jeez dude, that thing has been out for years.

I need more Jetfire updates, dang it!!! :lol

Power up Optimus is going to be huge! Considering DOTM Optimus was $2,200.00 & Shockwave is at $2699.00, I’m only guessing, but I believe this will be the most detailed and expensive P1 Statue ever made. Anyone who owns Ironhide knows the work assembling just the Legs (and they did the work on DOTM Optimus), so If they are going to get all the layers correct with basically a $2200 statue in the middle its going to be HUGE, and cost a small fortune. I Strongly believe it will exceed 37” tall with Engines/wings! I’m using another “concept” picture below, but this Power-up Optimus must add at least 4” to the legs and 4” above the head... Minimum 8” taller? Maybe more!

They can get away with using the same Optimus Base, but I doubt P1 Studios will do that... This statue will be the Grail, thats beats Shockwave!

CD70CF1A-75CE-4B9E-89AD-CBF66D9D65F6.jpeg

78524A6B-36F0-4672-8A45-0C680D2D5A9B.jpeg

Is that the actual unpainted proto ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a kit

Never mind

Power up Optimus is going to be huge! Considering DOTM Optimus was $2,200.00 & Shockwave is at $2699.00, I’m only guessing, but I believe this will be the most detailed and expensive P1 Statue ever made. Anyone who owns Ironhide knows the work assembling just the Legs (and they did the work on DOTM Optimus), so If they are going to get all the layers correct with basically a $2200 statue in the middle its going to be HUGE, and cost a small fortune. I Strongly believe it will exceed 37” tall with Engines/wings! I’m using another “concept” picture below, but this Power-up Optimus must add at least 4” to the legs and 4” above the head... Minimum 8” taller? Maybe more!

They can get away with using the same Optimus Base, but I doubt P1 Studios will do that... This statue will be the Grail, thats beats Shockwave!

View attachment 406055

View attachment 406054

That’s all in the eye of the beholder about it beating Shockwave. No doubt it’s gonna be insane but there are plenty that do not like the design they made for the film.

I can’t wait to see the base. I hope it’s not the typical base and more like how Shockwaves base is.

I had to add yikes can you even imagine all the pieces to put on. If I get it I’ll build it where it’s being displayed. TLK Optimus was taken apart to move upstairs so no way I’d put this together downstairs.

He’s in there.

Glad I held off on preordering certain things.

He should be preordering soon!

Has anyone any word on PO?

It's supposed to be this Summer, right?

I know there's pics up of the Prime booth, but just random pics. I'm hoping someone posts ASAP.

The super Prime. Can’t wait to see

Let's bring in, Prime. LET'S BRING IT!!!!

I'm going to PO the new Bumblebee since I'm Bumblebee-less at the moment. Then, I'll need this too. :/

Whoaaaaaa

MY BABY IS COMING!!!! :rock

I can honestly say I don't care what the price tag is....this is the one I've waited YEARS for. Just bring it. I'll Flex Pay or whatever I have to do this. This is THE Optimus that I've been waiting for.

AND THANK YOU, DARTH!!!!!

Now, darth, find me that DOTM Megatron that they teased and my collection will be content.

Back